Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    • Daily Mail Article
    • Sources a repost of a Bild article and a individual
    • Translated Bild Article says nothing about Syria instructing the agents it almost certainly has mixed in with refugees to rape people
    • Nothing in the last few articles Gustav C. Gressel‏ has written in English ctrl+f's anything about "sex" "assault" or "rape"
    • At best connection you get quotes like The Sun saying "Referring to a series of sex assaults in the city of Cologne during New Year’s Eve celebrations at the start of 2016 he said: “What would happen, for example, if a similar event were repeated at a summer festival before the election as in the Silvesternacht in Cologne?"
    • Look on Gustav's twitter
    • He says this Russian interview is authentic about the time this article was fresh

Quote Originally Posted by Gustav, in Russian translated by Google
    A journalist of the newspaper "Bild" asked me what tactics Russia could use, in order to somehow change the electoral process or even rip it. Of course, my words - only the assumption and probable sexual crimes were at the very end of the list of methods that Russia may apply. This scenario is one of the least likely. So it was not uttered in the context in which turned out to be presented in the publication "Daily Mail". I have a general impression that prone to sensationalism journalists do not speak German sufficiently to understand the content of my interview with the newspaper "Bild".
    So yeah, one guy thinks it's very likely that Syrian and Russian refugee/operatives might do any number of bad things in an effort to help a right-leaning candidate to win the election. Which is hardly surprising.
    Last edited by Sergar; 2017-03-13 at 10:43 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
    • Daily Mail Article
    • Sources a repost of a Bild article and a individual
    • Translated Bild Article says nothing about Syria instructing the agents it almost certainly has mixed in with refugees to rape people
    • Nothing in the last few articles Gustav C. Gressel‏ has written in English ctrl+f's anything about "sex" "assault" or "rape"
    • At best connection you get quotes like The Sun saying "Referring to a series of sex assaults in the city of Cologne during New Year’s Eve celebrations at the start of 2016 he said: “What would happen, for example, if a similar event were repeated at a summer festival before the election as in the Silvesternacht in Cologne?"
    • Look on Gustav's twitter
    • He says this Russian interview is authentic about the time this article was fresh

So yeah, one guy think it's very likely that Syrian and Russian refugee/operatives might do any number of bad things in an effort to help a right-leaning candidate to win the election. Which is hardly surprising.
    Your avatar looks perfect for this post: exhausted with the bullshit.

The CFR has of course no ulterior motive in doing so, nope.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    They must also be controlling my dog. Just today he was humping a dog. Worst is it was another male dog. So not only did Russia orchestrate my dog to sexual assult the other dog. They also made him gayz.

Note: The above is sarcasm in case you cannot tell.
    That's not the Russians, it's your own government. Techniques involving introducing chemicals into the water supply have evolved. First it was frogs and now it works on dogs!

Deleted
    Yeah I take that about as serious as I take the Russian claim that we in the west are trying to corrupt their people into pedophilia and perversion.

This isn't anywhere on the ECFR's site. In fact, the only places this story exists right now are the Daily Mail, which is notoriously untrustworthy, and the Daily Stormer (http://www.dailystormer.com/eu-says-...ts-in-germany/), a white supremacist website.

Does a reputable source actually exist for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Miztickow View Post
    This isn't anywhere on the ECFR's site. In fact, the only places this story exists right now are the Daily Mail, which is notoriously untrustworthy, and the Daily Stormer (http://www.dailystormer.com/eu-says-...ts-in-germany/), a white supremacist website.

Does a reputable source actually exist for this?
    There is a Bild interview (in German) where the author says something along the lines of agents committing sexual assault as a political operation that the author claimed (in a Russian interview) was taken out of context. He considers sexual assault to be the least likely of many things the sleeper refugees could do to help a anti-refugee/pro-Russian candidate. I don't speak German so I'm not going to find the original interview, and the Daily Mail links to a condensation article on Bild as it's source.

Deleted
    That explains why almost all refugees assigned to Estonia refugeed the hell out of here back to Germany (for way higher payouts). Russians made them do it! It is all part of plan to bankrupt Germany.

(Clickbait into an article from december 14th last year.)

This particulair article of the DailyMail is based on an article in Bild.de, a know German tabloit. Gressel said in that article:

"Of course this is an extreme example, but it is within the realm of possibility."

DailyMail is known (only) by it's blownup/fake news. I've seen all topics based on DailyMail articles being locked on MMO-C, and rightfully so.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Even the migrant sex crimes are blamed on russia. You can't make this shit up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elections.html

Gustav Gressel, from the European Council on Foreign Relations, warned that refugees could carry out orchestrated sex attacks, prompted by Russia
    He said this would destabilise Angela Merkel ahead of September's election
    Merkel has already warned about Russian interference
    It follows mass reports of sex reports in Germany last New Year's Eve
    Looks like they are taking a page from American politics, just blame Russia for everything!