Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    This is good! Lots of pc out there. They need to do Mac, IOS and Android too.

Very convenient for many.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, PS Now is not available in my country.. yet. I hope its going to be available in germany at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Buy a damn PS3 for $60. All the PS3 tales games can be had for sub $20.

You shouldn't be wanting to play action combat games on PS Now anyways. It's fucking terrible at anything fast paced due to the input lag.
    I had to bring back this thread, with this specific post because... WHERE IN A BLOODY HELL ARE YOU FINDING PS3 for $60? I looked on e-bay (across several days, just in case). i checked locally. its $100 + for a working system and even that - usually for older versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I had to bring back this thread, with this specific post because... WHERE IN A BLOODY HELL ARE YOU FINDING PS3 for $60? I looked on e-bay (across several days, just in case). i checked locally. its $100 + for a working system and even that - usually for older versions.
    Gamestop sells multiple models at $60 and even more at $80, and even then even more at $90.

$100+? lol...

Even if you want a slim those are 100 on the dot from Gamestop refurb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold the phone, I'm a PS4 illiterate, how can non PS4 users play PS4 games? There's something I'm not getting.

I was this close to renting a PS4 from some shady internet site just to play Bloodborne.

Gamestop sells multiple models at $60 and even more at $80, and even then even more at $90.

$100+? lol...

Even if you want a slim those are 100 on the dot from Gamestop refurb.
    ah, yes the 40 -60 gig system that's unavailable online or anywhere near where I live anyways (which explains its lack at a local gamestop, among other places I looked). for that "must uninstall game before being able to play another" experience. but the portable harddrive, you say? that's another $55 minimum. $60 tag seems like one of those "doorbusters" that are never in stock and just meant to get you THROUGH the door so that you buy something more expensive to justify the trip.

oh and btw? shipping, unless free - needs to be accounted for in a pricing estimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Hold the phone, I'm a PS4 illiterate, how can non PS4 users play PS4 games? There's something I'm not getting.

I was this close to renting a PS4 from some shady internet site just to play Bloodborne.
    they cannot. not yet. but apparently sometime in a future, ps4 games will be included in playstations streaming service (that requires compatibel smart TV, OR PC and dualshock controller to work, nothing else)

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    ah, yes the 40 -60 gig system that's unavailable online or anywhere near where I live anyways (which explains its lack at a local gamestop, among other places I looked). for that "must uninstall game before being able to play another" experience. but the portable harddrive, you say? that's another $55 minimum. $60 tag seems like one of those "doorbusters" that are never in stock and just meant to get you THROUGH the door so that you buy something more expensive to justify the trip.

oh and btw? shipping, unless free - needs to be accounted for in a pricing estimate.
    There is these things called discs, they're much cheaper then digital games on PSN as most can be had at very bargain bin prices and 99% of them require no install to the hard drive.

The only game I can think of with a mandatory install on PS3 is GTAV... What is this even. This isn't a PS4.

Shipping? Promo code SAVER = free shipping on any order over $25 on gamestop's site. Yes lets factor in that cost of 0.

PS3s are dirt cheap, trying to argue otherwise is pretty foolish. For a year long sub to PS Now you can probably easily own a PS3 and 10-20 games for it that you would play on PS Now and get to play them without horrible input lag. Not to mention all the gems that aren't on PS Now in the first place.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-04-02 at 06:54 AM.

There is these things called discs, they're much cheaper then digital games on PSN as most can be had at very bargain bin prices and 99% of them require no install to the hard drive.

The only game I can think of with a mandatory install on PS3 is GTAV... What is this even. This isn't a PS4.

Shipping? Promo code SAVER = free shipping on any order over $25 on gamestop's site. Yes lets factor in that cost of 0.

PS3s are dirt cheap, trying to argue otherwise is pretty foolish. For a year long sub to PS Now you can probably easily own a PS3 and 10-20 games for it that you would play on PS Now and get to play them without horrible input lag. Not to mention all the gems that aren't on PS Now in the first place.
    did you miss the fact that none of those cheaper systems are actualy in stock? apparently you did. the systems that ARE available? are not dirt cheap at all. ps now subscription is $100 for a year. so we have a cost of playstation 3 alone there, no 10-20 games. now.. lets look at the games - heck, why the heck not, lets look on gamestop site as well. http://www.gamestop.com/browse/games...8d-d3-ffff2418

first page is all downloads and mostly of the games that you may not even want to play in first place. fillers. page two - sports games start showing up, i mean i guess if you are into sports games.... page 3 starting to get occasional exclusive (killzone 2) at $3 a game, still a smattering of downloads of fillers. ah, there we go, page 4 has few more options. so continuing to scroll through, lets assume that we can get 10 games at 3 bucks each and the other 10 of those 20 you mentioned - would be a bit higher. still... we are looking at close to twice the price of 1 year of subscription.

is less imput lag worth it? how about if you don't actualy WANT most of those games and can play through what you DO want in 3 month block? (which was the case with me, for example). oh, you could just sell ps3 back? or.. I could just not bother with the hassle and stream some with a controller for ps4 I already have.

contrary to your claims? just buying ps3 and a bunch of games for it, is NOT necessarily a better deal than subscribing to ps now.