Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    There have never been a more triggered people in the US than Trumpers. Everything triggers them from cheese pizza to red cups to who does and doesn't stand during the anthem. And on top of it, they'll literally believe anything without a shred of fact or evidence or proof because they love being outraged so much.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2017-03-14 at 12:49 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Seems odd to hand wave actual authoritarian behaviour away while painting what essentially amounts to some UG students protesting as unchecked fascism.
    i don't see anything different from trump than any other republican president. he's helping the rich, fucking over the poor, spending on military. same republican shit.

he runs his mouth a lot, but other than that there's no differences.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    they attempt to silence others with this. they attempt to get laws passed to make it illegal to upset people.

they're a doorstop holding a crack in the door, just awaiting fascism to push the door open. these people would flock to any fascist leader that tells them things they like, they would naively lead us into authoritarianism.
    And yet here you are...saying they need to be stomped out because you don't like the way they think. You're as guilty of wanting to punish "wrongthink" as any of them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I used to watch these videos around 2003 I want to say... I can't belive he's still making them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Dam, where did you find that picture. I haven't had that much hair in over a decade!