Fury Warr Trinket Question.

I realize DoS and CoF are our best by far however just wanted to make sure they are still the best in this scenario.

I have a 890 CoF, 880 DoS and 925 Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid.

Does the claw that priority at all because of its ilvl or are the previous two still better?

When in doubt, sim yourself with each trinket combination. But in this case DoS and CoF will likely be better, just because their passive effects are what make them so good, but I still highly recommend simming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tefached View Post
    When in doubt, sim yourself with each trinket combination. But in this case DoS and CoF will likely be better, just because their passive effects are what make them so good, but I still highly recommend simming.
    I remember reading that DoS does not sim properly hence the thread. Unless they fixed it? Not sure.
    Either way I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKop View Post
    I remember reading that DoS does not sim properly hence the thread. Unless they fixed it? Not sure.
    Either way I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.
    If there was it was likely fixed in one of the nightly builds so just make sure you have the latest nightly build rather than the latest official version. Version 715-02. Haven't heard of anything specifically wrong with that one but I can't confirm that.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    CoS and DoS are way too strong to swap out, however, Scorpyon trinket is really strong on aoe fights, which is where you should consider that. There is no shame in swapping out your trinkets

CoS and DoS all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKop View Post
    I realize DoS and CoF are our best by far however just wanted to make sure they are still the best in this scenario.

I have a 890 CoF, 880 DoS and 925 Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid.

Does the claw that priority at all because of its ilvl or are the previous two still better?
    I know a lot of people are saying to keep the CoF but the 35 Ilvl difference will more then make up for the extra battle cry. On single a single target sim the 890 might still come out on top, but there are zero true single target fights. It really depends on the encounter, magistrax cof is probably better, tech for example the claw will shine.
    Last edited by deadmanfred; 2017-03-16 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    CoF+DoS single target, claw+CoF cleave

What about 860 CoF vs 880 stat stick, I'm assuming still CoF right? Need to play fury for augur D:

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewtoy View Post
    What about 860 CoF vs 880 stat stick, I'm assuming still CoF right? Need to play fury for augur D:
    Sim sim sim sim

Every time this question gets asked that answer will always be the given answer.

I'd imagine CoF due to the proc not scaling with ilvl so higher ilvls are just more strength, but the only way to know for sure is to sim your character with the different trinkets.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |