Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BlizzCon 2017 - November 3 and 4

BlizzCon 2017 - November 3 and 4
    The official BlizzCon site has been updated with BlizzCon 2017 dates!

Deleted
    still far, but great to know we have one this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    We had one last year and the year before. Only years we never had any were 2006 and 2012.

Can't wait for them to be sold out by scalpers in 1/100th of a second again. Or for the site to crash continuously. Or to be told that watching a DirectTV stream for $40-50 is as good as going. Ahh, memories.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    We had one last year and the year before. Only years we never had any were 2006 and 2012.
    yeah thats what I meant. Sometimes they don't do one. I am glad we have one this year!

Deleted
    Inb4 WoWX7 announcement!

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    yeah thats what I meant. Sometimes they don't do one. I am glad we have one this year!
    we will probably have one each year, since blizzard has many games, and lots of stuff to cover

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    we will probably have one each year, since blizzard has many games, and lots of stuff to cover
    thats what I thought 2012 and boom they didn't do one !

Warcraft 4, Diablo 4, new expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft expansion incoming.

Seriously if you don't think it's getting announced at Blizzcon you've not been paying attention.

Will they do Warcraft 4 I wonder, the Void Lords aren't exactly built upon but I think they have to capacity to tell the story in WoW properly now but they could go either way.

Not getting my hopes up for Diablo content after last Blizzcon.

We will absolutely get an expansion announcement. Tomb of Sargeras will be finished and way under way and our journey to Argus will probably be under way and the 7.3 raid probably right after Blizzcon which leaves either 7.4 or a new expansion to talk about at Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post

Seriously if you don't think it's getting announced at Blizzcon you've not been paying attention.
    Well considering their current content pacing with Legion I wouldn't be surprised.

thats what I thought 2012 and boom they didn't do one !
    To be fair, in 2012 they already announced/just released something for all of their games. It wouldn't have been a fun Blizzcon with nothing to talk about. Since then they've expanded from 3 games to 6 games, so I doubt they'll be taking a break again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post

Obviously.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish I could justify the huge expensive flights just to go to a Blizzcon.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    $199 a ticket while GamesCom is like $15 - have fun, lol.

HYPE!

I hope for the Virtual Ticket developer,ceative, music, art etc. panels are also streamed again. This is the cool stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Will they do Warcraft 4 I wonder, the Void Lords aren't exactly built upon but I think they have to capacity to tell the story in WoW properly now but they could go either way.
    While World of Warcraft is alive and RTS being a completely dead genre they'res no chance of WC4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virtual Ticket was pretty lame last year. You weren't allowed to watch the Ending Ceremony later after it ended. ANd older videos didn't play every time.

There is high stake e-sports going on in blizzcon regardless of game announcements