Bad Luck Protection on Hidden Artifact Appearances

This works for LFG queueing right?

I mean... I have been doing normal and heroic of the same dungeon from Q, over 100 kills between both and still no hidden item. When does bad luck protection becomes 100% or something? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    This works for LFG queueing right?

I mean... I have been doing normal and heroic of the same dungeon from Q, over 100 kills between both and still no hidden item. When does bad luck protection becomes 100% or something? lol.
    Which artifact weapon do you have?

And no idea how the algorithm works, but my unholy DK is really hoping for his hook any day now as he casts Apocalypse all the damn time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Over 35 kills of Dragons and countless withered training and keg clicks.

Still nothing for me, even after this supposed bad luck protection was added.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

It's funny how inbalanced it is. Take for example enhance shaman vs windwalker monk. Enhance hsa to wait for world boss, sure, but its guaranteed, no effort. Windwalker has to run stupid scenario over and over and over again some pople claiming 100 runs with no luck. Awful.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Over 35 kills of Dragons and countless withered training and keg clicks.

Still nothing for me, even after this supposed bad luck protection was added.
    I feel you. The RNG on all of our specs' hidden appearances feels even worse than Rets' long ass quest chain. At least with a long quest chain you know you're closer to the reward every step of the way. With RNG you might never get it in Legion.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Sorry guys, I didnt mean this thread to be the Nº 511.223.232.634.236 QQ thread in Mmo Champ.

The idea here is to know if this bad luck protection thingy works with LFG queueing (in my case, Outlaw hidden)