Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not? Reloaded wasn't that great and Revolution sucked.

But shit man this brings back memories.

so the new movies aren't remakes? well that's certainly a much more encouraging approach.

Didn't read all the posts here. But why not do what they did with starwars, just expand on new stories. No rebooting.
    Like some I'd love to see the fall of man, rise of the matrix. But hollywood probably thinking better to reboot the franchise then maybe make those movies second. But like I said they didn't remake starwars, just added new stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you guys give the following 2 Matrix movies so much shit? I mean, outside of the cartoonish fights. Is it because it didn't present philosophical questions to the degree the first did? Or is it because they were more action flics?

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    A prequel trilogy, showing the fall of man would be cooler.
    Got to agree on this ... *just* remaking the already made movies is a bad idea imo.

or could do a movie about the first people that *gor free* and the whole building up a life outside the matrix

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drungan View Post
    Got to agree on this ... *just* remaking the already made movies is a bad idea imo.

or could do a movie about the first people that *gor free* and the whole building up a life outside the matrix
    That is a cool idea but i would prefer a Matrix movie with...well, the Matrix.
    I think a Matrix movie without scenes on the Matrix will be boring as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    That is a cool idea but i would prefer a Matrix movie with...well, the Matrix.
    I think a Matrix movie without scenes on the Matrix will be boring as hell.
    Well they could still do that. Remember Zion is built from people who are released from it. It would be interesting to see how they lie over the generations to cover that up.