Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sticking with Destro despite the issues it faces. Did full Heroic prog since the start of the xpack as Destro. Was never benched. Some fights in NH are hell as Destro, not so much number wise, but as how my raid comp is. Looking forward to Tomb progression.
    Last edited by Aragnil; 2017-03-16 at 02:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was Destruction for Legion so far and I don't see much reason to change.

probably gonna stay affli, the new talents looks sick. unless they butcher it in future PTR patches.. then will see.
    BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    this ^^ green fire for life

Quote Originally Posted by talwynn View Post
    Since I have the 4 best demon legendaries, and no other's...I am gonna go ahead and stick with demon.
    same here. got only 3 out of 4 so far but i'll stick to demo....don't want to collect new ones, grind more ap for the other two speccs etc.

Will probably stay aff particularly since I got the aff head last week, my first dps legendary

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    the same , but our demo lock pulls soms nice numbers on tichondrius and on trash and other big aoe groups. So i'm a bit looking to demo for 7.2 although i don't like it so much but can't stand the nummer of time, why is demo lock doing more dmg then you. Pick an other spec then destro ... it's shite !!! except on elisa and guldan...

Note ; both our ilvl parsing is around 80% (not pro but not sucky to)

Should i switch or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by dolfke View Post
    the same , but our demo lock pulls soms nice numbers on tichondrius and on trash and other big aoe groups. So i'm a bit looking to demo for 7.2 although i don't like it so much but can't stand the nummer of time, why is demo lock doing more dmg then you. Pick an other spec then destro ... it's shite !!! except on elisa and guldan...

Note ; both our ilvl parsing is around 80% (not pro but not sucky to)

Should i switch or not ?
    I guess I have played a lot more than other people as when I see this I always think why not both? Especially as my Demo and Destro gear sets are almost identical. Are arty levels and/or legendaries holding you back then?

Admittedly, I'm lucky enough to have the bubble neck which works well for any spec. If you have been the same loot spec since launch you've been very unlucky to not have "good enough" legendaries now (unless you barely play).

As to whether you "should" switch as it depends on how important you rank your overall output compared to your personal enjoyment and how much other peoples' comments get to you. For me the most fun is getting those big numbers. However, on progress I play Destro if we need more add damage so for heroic that was Botanist and the last two bosses. It's a choice only you can make.

This makes me glad I have nothing but general legendaries, it's not as hard for me to swap specs.

That being said... I literally have no idea. I don't like Destro's reliance on cleave to do good. I don't like Demonology AT ALL this expansion.

Destruction. Been playing it since launch and don't intend to move away from it anymore. Tried Affliction during the first two weeks of NH, but while sort of fun it simply doesn't work in my raid's setup.

7+ Year Old Account
    Back to Destro, I think.

Imma stick to destro as well. Tried fotm aff. It had the numbers but boring af imho.
    made by Shyama

I will dream of playing Arcane or Elemental but will just stay Affliction just because I have battered wife syndrome.

10+ Year Old Account
    #greenfifolif

Seriously though, destruction always shines at end of xpac and is like a fine wine, it gets better with age, destro is a bit more management intensive and you actually have to pay attn to CDs so it's def different than it once was, but it still has great DPS, if your getting benched as Destro .....l2p brah

Deleted
    Hi, I want to play Demonology since it is the only Warlock spec left with a clear identity. What do I mean by that? Destruction was always a watered down Fire Mage and Affliction is not looking that great in the coming patch. Damage over time was a very special play style before but now every class has many dots.

Pets are also very common now but Warlock demons are still special. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    I guess I have played a lot more than other people as when I see this I always think why not both? Especially as my Demo and Destro gear sets are almost identical. Are arty levels and/or legendaries holding you back then?

Admittedly, I'm lucky enough to have the bubble neck which works well for any spec. If you have been the same loot spec since launch you've been very unlucky to not have "good enough" legendaries now (unless you barely play).

As to whether you "should" switch as it depends on how important you rank your overall output compared to your personal enjoyment and how much other peoples' comments get to you. For me the most fun is getting those big numbers. However, on progress I play Destro if we need more add damage so for heroic that was Botanist and the last two bosses. It's a choice only you can make.
    i do think you play more, my main wapon is 47 / demo 28 / afi 30. leggy are, magistrike, portal pants , norgan , sephuz.

Like you can see , i had good furtune with uber legendaries.....

Been destro since june 2007. will never change spec dont care if my guild takes me in or not.

I have no idea. I totally despise current Affliction, demonology is fucking clunky and destruction - where chaosbolts deal similar dmg to fireball ... I really hate how not even one spec feels fine to play ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    I have no idea. I totally despise current Affliction, demonology is fucking clunky and destruction - where chaosbolts deal similar dmg to fireball ... I really hate how not even one spec feels fine to play ...
    Yeah but with the new tier bonus, we'll probably all be stacking mastery / haste as destruction and chaos bolt will do decent damage.

Demo, demonic empowerment with tier not so bad for maintenance. Much less clunky.

Deleted
    Im thinking about switching to demo/destro. I cant stand anymore fucking shit affliction gameplay.