Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hm, well for what it is worth we are not going to lynch Xan or Monkz today. While it is possible one of them is scum, it is also confirmed that at least one of them is town.
    It would be almost impossible to figure out who (if there is one) the scum would be.

By the way while I do not think this is the case, I just want to point out if there is only one scum left it can only be Crackle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Also dupti, did I ever tell you just how much it tilts me that your name does not start with a capital letter? #FucklistoToo
    listo and I are cool dudes

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Is it your fault that you're wiping?
    Nope!

Hm we could honor Virothe and make a play if you guys are up for it?

We lynch Crackle and modkill Marack?

- - - Updated - - -

If the team is Xan/Monkz + Crissi then gege though

- - - Updated - - -

But it's not like I am ever going to lynch Xan or Monkz today. I'd also rather lynch Crackle and Marack than Crissi.

It's a fairly risky play I guess, so I'll leave it up to you guys.

I think Crackle is a good target, I do feel he got by by just padding his post count like mad and making it super hard to read. I don't recall a stage where he overly engaged.

Vote: Crackle

Lets do dis then. Always down for mad plays.

The thing is we pretty much have to do it, and I really hate to say that because that probably means that Virothe was right.

If we just go for a lynch, we lose if we mislynch.

If we go for a lynch + a modkill, we get two chances at killing a scum. We lose to Monkz/Xan + Crissi but meh whatever, I don't believe in that world.

- - - Updated - - -

So, @Xanjori and @Crissi just vote and stop posting please, just so in case Marack shows up he won't get the chance to get his post count up. If Crackle flips town, we modkill Marack. If Crackle flips scum, then we don't need to modkill him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can be on board with that. Only takes one of them being scum to get out of lylo for a day.

vote crackle

Vote: Crackleslap

10+ Year Old Account
    getting one last post in, just in case my vote hit a fake item box -_-

Good, modkill Marack if Crackle flips town. If two of you are scum, then gg, town would probably have lost anyway since I was leaning more towards lynching Crackle and Marack. If not, then I'm probably going to die tonight so gl tomorrow

7+ Year Old Account
    The racers were reaching their breaking point. They couldn't handle the insanity of these laps. Instead of being cautious and jockeying for position, they all floored it and hoped for the best. Several racers slammed into Daisy, convinced that she was the source of all of their trouble. Four hits was one too many and her cart went flying into the air...much higher than anyone expected.

Daisy hit her ejection button and used her dress as a makeshift parachute and slowly fell to the ground...very slowly. The car however was last seen on a trajectory to the moon. She touched down in the stands, let out a "Humpf" and sat down, disappointed in her racing companions.

Vote Count

4. Crackleslap - Dupti(1213), Monkz(1285), Crissi(1287), Xanj(1288)

With 6 players in game it takes 4 to secure a lynch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vanilla Townie - Daisy

Welcome, Crackleslap, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions unless you wish to use an item you have picked up.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night, please submit any night actions. Day will resume in 24 hours or when anyone who has an action/item submits their activity (or confirms no action). I'll be notifying you if you have an item in game to use if you wish.

Post Count

Dupti - 29
    Monkz - 17
    Crackleslap - 13
    Xanjori - 8
    Crissi - 5
    Marack - 0
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-03-26 at 08:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    After a quick reset, the racers got back into position. It was then that they realized that Luigi was giving them the finger. Sometime during the quick break someone managed to take his entire engine out of his vehicle. After telling everyone how he felt with his hands (and a few other rude gestures) he stomped up to the spectator stands to watch the remaining racers.

As they got into place they realized Toad was no where to be found either. No one could even remember seeing him in the previous race. That's when they realized that he never left the starting line. A Chain Chomp must have gotten him while he snoozed and eaten him!

Vanilla Townie - Luigi

Welcome, Dupti, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions unless you wish to use an item you have picked up.

Win condition:

Vanilla Townie - Toad

Welcome, Marack, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Win condition:

D6 is now beginning and will end upon lynch (or 36 hours whichever comes first). All post counts have been reset to zero for the day. If you have an item after the night ends still you carry it over into today.

@Crissi, @Monkz, and @Xanjori the day has started

10+ Year Old Account
    *zoomy zoom*

- - - Updated - - -

Also, quickest night phase ever

Indeed. I only got about 20 minutes sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now what?

Well, I assume someone dies, and then someone else becomes grand champion?

10+ Year Old Account
    yar so...

engarde? Or make it 1 and 2?

Hmmm, interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Pst @Xanjori - wanna lynch the girly one in the pink dress?

10+ Year Old Account
    aww, what did I ever do to you?