• Xenomorph

34 15.25%
  • Zerg

123 55.16%
  • the Flood

66 29.60%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Who would win? Zerg, Xenomorph or the Flood?

So, who would win between the races? Who would be able to take over the entire universe?

Xenomorph: The aliens from the Alien franchise

Zerg: One of the playable races from Starcraft

the Flood: one of the enemy alien species in the Halo franchise.

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

depends... can the xenos facehug zergs... thinking about their biology i dont think so... so... zerg rules all

zerg are much bigger they would win

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    depends... can the xenos facehug zergs... thinking about their biology i dont think so... so... zerg rules all
    Have you taken the Flood into account? They would be a very thight battle between the two. Thinking that both can assemble gigantic numbers in a relatively short amount of time

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

The Xenos wouldn't really stand much of a chance, so it's more of a Zerg vs. The Flood
    Last edited by Larynx; 2011-10-16 at 06:44 PM.

Zerg easy. They already inhabit how many planets and such? Plus Zerg have Kerrigan as a leader.

Tyranids. 40k ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zerg and flood are very similar.. Think it would be between those two though

You could add Tyranids but they are very very similar to Zerg
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

Deleted
    The Zerg seem to be the more advanced of the biological warfare species. The Flood don't really have anything apart from "Run at enemy and infect / beat to death".

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    The Zerg seem to be the more advanced of the biological warfare species. The Flood don't really have anything apart from "Run at enemy and infect / beat to death".
    I think you forget the fact that they could infect freaking SPACESHIPS! :O

Xenomorphs lose due to the fact that there arent huge armies of them.

Flood vs Zerg, hm...

Flood take on the forms of what they infect, but zerg assimilate what they deem worthy. Infectionfest?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Zerg and flood are very similar.. Think it would be between those two though

You could add Tyranids but they are very very similar to Zerg
    I'm still going with Tyranids.

But to be honest, I'd be absolutely terrified of any of them. The main reason for Tyranids is that I'm more familiar with 40k, and there's some pretty extensive lore about their battles with humanity and other races. They aren't from this galaxy. No one knows how many other galaxies they've eaten.

not knowing the FLOOD i would go with ZERG,since ZERG are a copy of TYRANNIDS and how they work...meaning that ZERG assimilate and evolve on other creatures...so if a ZERG attack an alien eventually they will overwhelm them and devour their genetic code and make a ZERG/ALIEN thing and the same with the flood assuming the flood doesn't have something similar to the ZERG.

Zerg. Live for the swarm!
    Except Protoss are cooler.

Zerg would wreck this competition. However Tyranids... wreck everyone.

I vote for a Xenomorph/Zerg hybrid.

Just because you never see huge armies of Xenomorphs doesn't mean they couldn't exist. They simply don't have huge armies because of the huge lack of hosts

I thought the Xenomorphs were also very similar to the zerg in that they took on similar attributes to the host they infected. The dog Xenomorph somewhat resembles a dog, and the predator xenomorph somewhat resembles a predator. The same goes for the Flood, so you end up with a bunch of factions that can utilize different hosts in different ways.

If a hydralisk got impregnated by a Xenomorph and then got infected by the flood, wtf would the result be?
    Last edited by kumduh; 2011-10-16 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    I vote for a Xenomorph/Zerg hybrid.

Just because you never see huge armies of Xenomorphs doesn't mean they couldn't exist. They simply don't have huge armies because of the huge lack of hosts
    But... one woman with a pulse rifle and flame thrower can beat them.

I don't know if the Zerg have anything like it, but Tyranid Genestealers (one of their sub-species) are basically modeled after xenomorphs. So Tyranids are kind a xenomorph/zerg hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    But... one woman with a pulse rifle and flame thrower can beat them.
    The same could basically be said about the Zerg and the Flood, except replace woman with man.

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    The same could basically be said about the Zerg and the Flood, except replace woman with man.
    True. I've never played Halo though, so I know basically nothing about the Flood. Might dive into a wiki hole to read about it.

Long story short: Parasitic lifeform that spreads throughout the universe and is controlled by a single entity known as the gravemind. It's eventually contained by an ancient race, and they build a set of huge mechanical rings (halos) that have the ability to wipe out all life in the universe. Since all life would be dead, the parasite would die off as well.