Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    This spam is unruly! Off with there heads! I hope you hang upon thy next tree until famine clings thee.

Your face is unruly, I'd say off with your head but that'd be mean to the axe.

Idk, between 10-15 I guess? And I was at like -4 when I came back I believe.
    And I should be accounting for a fake item box with all these posts aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    here you go

Another volunteer. Thanks.

If we have actual volunteers I can go get some sleep.

Yeah you should go. Thanks for helping.

Scroll past this post. 6

10+ Year Old Account
    helpin monk

10+ Year Old Account
    No problemo

A couple more posts should do it I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Many of the racers were sure something was off with Link's motorcycle. It seemed like he had been cheating somehow but no one could quite put their finger on it! Finally someone noticed that he never seemed to need to stop for gas. Their cries of protests grew as they complained to the head judge that he must have a second gas tank or something hidden somewhere. The Head Judge was busy eating his dinner when Link finally admitted he had lied about his vehicle and it was indeed out of spec for the race. He swore he wanted to help his teammates win...He just wanted to win more than the rest of them even if it meant a little "strategic maneuvering".

While he was admitting how he lied about meeting the race requirements (and some questionable "maneuvers") a few other racers helped the last competitor limp across the finish line as he had apparently zoned out while racing and spent much of the day just sitting in the middle of the track. With a little help he snuck across the finish line before the Head Judge could realize the race should have stopped early....he got lucky...

Vote Count

6. Graeham - Danner(883), Crackleslap(997), Xanjori(1021), Bombercloner(1037), Dupti(1076), 1093(Graeham)
    1. Dupti - Virothe(993)
    1. Xanjori - Monkz(996)

With 10 players in game it takes 6 to secure a lynch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Town Deputy Cop - Link

Welcome, Graeham, you are a Town Deputy Cop.

Abilities:

Your abilities only activate if the Cop is eliminated. Until then you are basically a VT with the only night action being to use items you pick up.

Upon elimination you will receive a list of who has been investigated and what results the Cop received but it will not be clear which player returned which results. The cop isn't that great at keeping notes...

Upon activation, each night phase, you may target one player in the game, whom you will investigate to determine if they are town(innocent) or not (guilty).
    You may not investigate someone and use an item you picked up in the same night. You must decide which action to use.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night, please submit any night actions. Day will resume in just over 24 hours (once my raid is finished).

Post Count

Dupti - 85
    Bombercloner - 47
    Graeham - 36
    Virothe - 32
    Xanjori - 19
    Crissi - 12
    Crackleslap - 9
    Marack - 9
    Monkz - 8
    Danner - 5
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2017-03-23 at 02:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This set of races was starting to take its wear on players. Some spent their nights talking to themselves trying to figure out what was going on. Maybe they were crazy or maybe they were on to something. Only time would tell.

Everyone was a little slow to set up for the days race. They all dreaded who would be sabotaged this time. After all every night so far it seemed like someone had been taken out of the running. Suddenly there was a large explosion. They looked to the pit and Mario emerged from the smoke coughing and covered in soot with his steering wheel around his neck.

"It's a me! Luigi!" he exclaimed.

They knew the bomb (and its clone hidden elsewhere in his garage) had taken it's toll so the head judge led him to the stands where the other eliminated players could watch him for a sign of a concussion.

Town Cop - Mario

Welcome, Bombercloner, you are a Town Cop.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may target one player in the game, whom you will investigate to determine if thye are town(innocent) or not (guilty).
    You may not investigate someone and use an item you picked up in the same night. You must decide which action to use.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

No one ended the night in negative net posts so no one was mod killed.

D4 is now beginning and will end in no more than 36 hours. All post counts have been reset to zero for the day. If you had an item in your hands at the start of the night you were notified. If you have an item after the night ends still you carry it over into today.

With 8 players remaining in the game it takes 5 to lynch. Have a great race day!

Well I caught up from last night.
    I like Graeham, but that was a really annoying fucking play. Especially the whining and raging afterwards, even though it turned out to be faked.

I think Danners comment sums it up;

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    With townies like that, who needs scum?

Also, Graeham said multiple times, without any doubt, that he was simply doing what everyone else was doing. Basically saying that everyone had a hidden agenda.
    That's bullshit. I can't speak for all, but I have one goal alone, and that is a town victory.

Graegrae is usually one of my favorite players, but yesterday he fucking sucked.

To touch on the Dupti/Virothe clash, I think it's silly. Really silly. Although I understand Virothes original point, and somewhat agree with it, he took it way too far, and became too stubborn - just for the sake of being stubborn. Just let it go already, geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    Just let it go already, geez.
    Well first things first, bitch i do what i want

vote:dupti

Second imma follow our deputies directive and continue my push on dupti cause also fuck monkz amiright?

10+ Year Old Account
    Read over Bomber's comments and I don't really see too many hints about his investigations, unless I'm dumb. NotLikeThis.

Graeham u dum!

I've more or less completed ignored the fight between Dupti/Viorthe because honestly seems useless. Unless this is a world where they're both scum and having a fight for no apparent reason pulling one over. But meh.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Danner I haven't recieved shit shit since my greenshell which i have kept forever.

- - - Updated - - -

I can throw it at you if you want me to prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Danner a scum lord and has role that knows Graeham did something untown like and decided to push on him and he dug his own grave?
    @Danner are yo ua scum lord?