Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    ... Are we seriously seeing people whine that content is coming out too quickly...?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... Are we seriously seeing people whine that content is coming out too quickly...?
    If Blizzard would come up with cure for cancer, there would be discussion and threads about how cancer is good for eliminating weak individuals from society, whining that they will take jobs from doctors and of course how Blizzard is lazy because they invent it too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    If Blizzard would come up with cure for cancer, there would be discussion and threads about how cancer is good for eliminating weak individuals from society, whining that they will take jobs from doctors and of course how Blizzard is lazy because they invent it too late.
    Evidently the case with many players. Quite sad, really.
    7.2 is first about giving those that don't raid, new world content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Yes..? It's a bit too soon for a major patch. I for one am just not excited for it, I dunno why. Maybe i'm burnt out? No idea.
    Well I for one see no such thing as "too soon" for new content, especially not after WoD...
    And I'm plenty excited for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    How can someone love the concept of CM and M+ when they don't like timers. Their idea of the concept is clearly wrong.
    How can someone not understand putting a timer on something doesn't make it more enjoyable all of a sudden? (see what I did there?)
    Do Raids have a set timer in which you have to complete them ?
    The reason some people dislike the timer aspect is since they prefer content which they want to progress on and figure out strats/tactics to beat them progressively. Not to be punished by a timer which tells you "you failed". Now it's basically a rush against time and to whoever has the most AoE/DPS to beat the timer, and not about who can come up with strats and ways to beat the Dungeon itself.
    Want me to go more in depth as to why a different point of view might give you some more insight ? Calling others wrong just because they have a different opinion on something (you can't be wrong on something there is no clear science on to prove who's wrong) is also wrong.
    See what I did there ?

Just responding to you to show you different people have different tastes, but this doesn't mean I prefer Dungeons without a timer. It's called having an open mind to a different approach and accepting everyone's different.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

What's with the "okay" hand gesture. Is that some kind of right-wing racists shit? If this site is going to be a home for that stuff, I'll be gone.
    Last edited by GhostSkull; 2017-03-16 at 11:10 PM.

And this comment:

"The team continues to make adjustments to legendary items, but things are in a decent place right now."

Is when I stopped reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    How can someone not understand putting a timer on something doesn't make it more enjoyable all of a sudden? (see what I did there?)
    Do Raids have a set timer in which you have to complete them ?
    The reason some people dislike the timer aspect is since they prefer content which they want to progress on and figure out strats/tactics to beat them progressively. Not to be punished by a timer which tells you "you failed". Now it's basically a rush against time and to whoever has the most AoE/DPS to beat the timer, and not about who can come up with strats and ways to beat the Dungeon itself.
    Want me to go more in depth as to why a different point of view might give you some more insight ? Calling others wrong just because they have a different opinion on something (you can't be wrong on something there is no clear science on to prove who's wrong) is also wrong.
    See what I did there ?

Just responding to you to show you different people have different tastes, but this doesn't mean I prefer Dungeons without a timer. It's called having an open mind to a different approach and accepting everyone's different.
    Holy dumb.

It's.called.an.enrage.timer. That's literally the point of the built-in timer that has been around since, I dunno, forever? "Who can come up with strats" please, you must be joking. Wow isn't rocket science, you're not going to make some autistic breakthrough regarding how to more effectively down a boss with the entire raid exclusively using "flash heal".

Doing substantial DPS while avoiding mechanics and strategic pulls has always been the difficult part of competitive PVE.

I typically don't lash out like this but when I see such glaring mistakes from people who want to lower the difficulty of the game, I can't help myself. The idiotic platituded at the end ( duhhhh me hav diff opinon dsnt meenn im wrong!!), is the cherry on top.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    What's with the "okay" hand gesture. Is that some kind of right-wing racists shit? If this site is going to be a home for that stuff, I'll be gone.
    You won't be missed.