Simcraft BM rotation with boots+shoulders questions

So I dont have the belt legendary for BM and typically what I see from simcraft is that the belt is like a 15k dps increase(correct me if you saw more). What I notice about the BM actions list within simcraft is that theres no rotation changes based on legendaries. (TBH I dont know if theres any legendary rotation changes for any class within simcraft so plz comment if there is that functionality) Even though using the shoulders we have a slightly different rotation, using the boots we have a bigger rotation change while using the belt has no rotation change. I feel that a proper simulation of the boots could yield better results than what we're currently getting from simcraft. Especially when paired with the shoulders and proper talents. What I see is that simcraft basically spams Dire Beasts, doesnt make use of the boots at all unless its forced to, wastes Beastial Wrath buff time, doesnt hold Dire Beast for a 2nd charge for any reason and its all because the actions list doesnt support a more robust rotation. With a few tweaks I found myself getting anywhere from 6-10k dps increase (getting closer to the dps increase from having the belt) and I dont have much knowledge in changing the actions list to better represent what I would do in my rotation.

Is there a forum somewhere thats getting more in depth with the actions list for simcraft for hunters? Other than that generic github manual. I couldnt find a thread here with that kind of info.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2017-03-16 at 07:28 AM. Reason: mod edit to try to get this out of the filter