Deleted

Gul'dan liquid hellfire random?

I've seen a few hc/mythic videos where people seem to control exactly who the liquid hellfire targets every single time. I always thought it targeted a random rdps/healer, so that the best way would be to stack up and use scattering field.

Have I been wrong all along? It seems to target whoever is furthest away from Gul'dan? Or am I just imagining things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demribs View Post
    I've seen a few hc/mythic videos where people seem to control exactly who the liquid hellfire targets every single time. I always thought it targeted a random rdps/healer, so that the best way would be to stack up and use scattering field.

Have I been wrong all along? It seems to target whoever is furthest away from Gul'dan? Or am I just imagining things?
    Liquid Hellfire targets ranged dps only (at least on mythic), and when you have all of your ranged out at certain spots, you bait it exactly where you want it to go.

And as for damage taken from it, it has a decent travel time, and as you move farther away, you take less damage.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2017-03-25 at 03:08 AM.

Keep in mind that u wanna progress on M Gul'dan with few rdps (3 rdps is the ideal number).

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Liquid Hellfire targets ranged dps only (at least on mythic)
    He definitely doesn't target melee (on any difficulty), I'll tell you that much. Dunno about healers though.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    He definitely doesn't target melee (on any difficulty), I'll tell you that much. Dunno about healers though.
    Can confirm that healers can be targeted, at least on Normal and Heroic. Shouldn't be any different in Mythic.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I'm assuming he can target healers who aren't flagged as melee (Paladin and monks)

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Can confirm that healers can be targeted, at least on Normal and Heroic. Shouldn't be any different in Mythic.
    He can't target our healers on Mythic. Shaman sure don't count as melee healers.

On M, Liquid hellfire target ONLY rdps, stop spreading misinformation.

Might aswell add that it can't target players with bonds.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......