Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Is there any info on whether or not it will work on gear obtained pre 7.2.5? I have a few combatant pieces lying around, would be a shame to sell them for gold if I can obliterate them next week.
    I haven't seen anything definitive to be honest. I hope you can use S3 gear, as I've sold dozens of combatant and PvP relics since the season started. I was planning on buying them back via the loot restoration tool after 7.2.5 goes live.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2017-06-10 at 09:07 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Can NOT obliterate any season 3 gear at all anymore, and Echoes of Battle are reset to 0 (converted to gold)

Makes sense if they wanted to stop hoarders :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I haven't seen anything definitive to be honest. I hope you can use S3 gear, as I've sold dozens of combatant and PvP relics since the season started. I was planning on buying them back via the loot restoration tool after 7.2.5 goes live.
    Does not work on live.

Combatant gear only gives 1 echo compared to the gladiator gear which gives 15 now, thought we'd get maybe 5 for combatant gear.. seems pretty weak
    Last edited by Ashcrack; 2017-06-14 at 04:30 PM.