Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Echoes of Battle = Normal Gladiator Gear
    Echoes of Domination = Elite Gladiator Gear

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Echoes of Battle = Normal Gladiator Gear
    Echoes of Domination = Elite Gladiator Gear
    By "normal" do you mean cruel combatant's, and "elite" as cruel gladiator's?

Deleted
    I´d say you get Echoes of Domination from DE´ing Elite-Gear in the Forge > buy new Elite-Gear from Vendor

Question i have: is it possible to get Gladiator-Items from normal (non-rated) BG´s, or just Combatant-Items?

Quote Originally Posted by youraddhere View Post
    Question i have: is it possible to get Gladiator-Items from normal (non-rated) BG´s, or just Combatant-Items?
    You can get glad items from BGs.

It might be rating dependent though (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Whoops View Post
    By "normal" do you mean cruel combatant's, and "elite" as cruel gladiator's?
    No

Normal is the lfg/normal/heroic T20 recolor
    Elite is the mythic T20 recolor

sorry for bumping an old thread, but if you obliterate an item, do you keep its appearance?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antero View Post
    sorry for bumping an old thread, but if you obliterate an item, do you keep its appearance?
    Yep, no worries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if you obliterate the gear, do you keep the transmog look? Or does that get removed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nition View Post
    Anyone know if you obliterate the gear, do you keep the transmog look? Or does that get removed?
    You keep the look. Somebody should double confirm but I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    You keep the look. Somebody should double confirm but I'm pretty sure.
    Yes, you keep it. Collected the whole set rather quickly with this method. As I didn't need any of the 880 pieces, everything went into the Forge.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Cheers guys.

Deleted
    Sorry but is there a way in which I have to "unlock" the obliterum forge? I cannot disenchant enything

Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    Sorry but is there a way in which I have to "unlock" the obliterum forge? I cannot disenchant enything
    If you haven't unlocked it already, there should be a quest-giver standing right next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Virgo- View Post
    You need to get the gear with 'Gladiator' in the name, not 'Combetant'. And I believe it doesn't work on the trinkets? Not 100% sure there though, haven't gotten any PvP trinkets yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Ohh I need to get on that. Totally forgot this thing exists.
    My Ele Shaman PvP YouTube channel: https://goo.gl/s0u6Hn

Deleted
    Two screenshots to possibly stop the confusion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XMD View Post
    Two screenshots to possibly stop the confusion...

Only until the next patch. Come 7.2.5 we'll be allowed to obliterate combatant gear and PvP relics. The self service item restoration page is gonna get a workout the day it goes live.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Only until the next patch. Come 7.2.5 we'll be allowed to obliterate combatant gear and PvP relics. The self service item restoration page is gonna get a workout the day it goes live.
    Will obliterated combatant gear give Echoes of Battle? Would severely help in obtaining the Cruel Gladiator transmog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Will obliterated combatant gear give Echoes of Battle? Would severely help in obtaining the Cruel Gladiator transmog.
    Yes. Combatant gear and the PvP relics will obliterate into Echoes of Battle.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Yes. Combatant gear and the PvP relics will obliterate into Echoes of Battle.
    Is there any info on whether or not it will work on gear obtained pre 7.2.5? I have a few combatant pieces lying around, would be a shame to sell them for gold if I can obliterate them next week.