Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    whats the fucking point in bashing this guy? he worked hard to get 2k rating for the elite set he wants? Don't get why people are acting like cunts towards him.
    Because he's doing it for attention and clearly thinks he deserves respect for achieving 2k.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    #1 Saying youre 1800 as Fury Warrior doesnt mean shit, Fury is a pretty decent spec to play in 2s or 3s.
    #2 TBC doesnt count for shit, I was 2.2 in TBC in s3/s4 shoulders and wep it was completely RNG based PvP hence why achieves start at WoTLK. You keep saying "All you have to do is play OP comp" yet youre stuck at 1800, I dont care what the excuse is, 50 percent win loss is horrid at 1800 lol. If you dont want to get shit on, dont shit on someone whos legitimately excited about the effort hes put in. The "I just get my 10 wins and dont PvP seriously anymore" is just an excuse that "rats" use to try to deflect how bad they are.

Moral of the story is, dont be toxic and ruin others excitement just because youre jealous.
    the one who is wrong here is you dude, i didn't drop shit to him, i was saying that playing to get respect from others is a big mistake, the only one who matters is yourself and if he is happy with that is the only thing that matters even if 2k isnt that much nowdays.

And saying fury is pretty decent you show me how skilled are you since this:

that's the arena class repesentation on 2s top, anyway if i was playing to get high rating and i didnt care about pve probably i would be playing another class.

You keep saying 50% win loss is horrid but i think you wouldn't reach that playing with pugs from the group finder without any exp or gear requiered double dps as warr and without coms, anyway if i dont play op comps and push rat is because for me pvp lost any value a lot of years ago(except rbg that i feel funnier to play than regular BG but i dont play with comms either because im too lazy XD)

If you feel you are right with that shitty argumentation then you are right and i'm shit on pvp i don't care, but that wouldn't make me be wrong saying what i said about dont try to impress anyone, and you are the evidence i'm right.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    the one who is wrong here is you dude, i didn't drop shit to him, i was saying that playing to get respect from others is a big mistake, the only one who matters is yourself and if he is happy with that is the only thing that matters even if 2k isnt that much nowdays.

And saying fury is pretty decent you show me how skilled are you since this:
    that's the arena class repesentation on 2s top, anyway if i was playing to get high rating and i didnt care about pve probably i would be playing another class.

You keep saying 50% win loss is horrid but i think you wouldn't reach that playing with pugs from the group finder without any exp or gear requiered double dps as warr and without coms, anyway if i dont play op comps and push rat is because for me pvp lost any value a lot of years ago(except rbg that i feel funnier to play than regular BG but i dont play with comms either because im too lazy XD)

If you feel you are right with that shitty argumentation then you are right and i'm shit on pvp i don't care, but that wouldn't make me be wrong saying what i said about dont try to impress anyone, and you are the evidence i'm right.
    #1 I pugged all of WoD on two different warriors to 2600 each, I've also been 2400 this expansion currently 2400 in this season so I know all about how warriors work trust me Fury is not that bad.
    #2 Im not evidence about anything, you could have said the shit about the dont impress anyone but yourself and left it at that, but you had to be snide about it and say 2k isnt even challenger blah blah blah. The fuck is wrong with you? Whats the point of trying to bring him down about something hes excited about?
    #3 You keep saying 2k isnt that much, while again, youre struggling at 1800. You think he didnt pug to 2k? I bet you any amount of money that he did, so your excuse is yet again void.

As I said, my point is, dont be a prick stop making excuses for why youre jealous.

grats OP and don't let haters get you down. they were excited when they got their first 2k too, if they even have the ach

just don't get too big for your pants, stay humble and keep working on learning and improving
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    #1 I pugged all of WoD on two different warriors to 2600 each, I've also been 2400 this expansion currently 2400 in this season so I know all about how warriors work trust me Fury is not that bad.
    #2 Im not evidence about anything, you could have said the shit about the dont impress anyone but yourself and left it at that, but you had to be snide about it and say 2k isnt even challenger blah blah blah. The fuck is wrong with you? Whats the point of trying to bring him down about something hes excited about?
    #3 You keep saying 2k isnt that much, while again, youre struggling at 1800. You think he didnt pug to 2k? I bet you any amount of money that he did, so your excuse is yet again void.

As I said, my point is, dont be a prick stop making excuses for why youre jealous.
    at this point or you are a troll or really stupid, why i should be jelous for something i dont care? i was trying to prepare him for the reallity and that reallity is everyone on every aspect of the life try to bring you down, you only have to care about what you think yourself , that's a bad adviece? is what i do, i know most of people think reaching muru on TBC prenerf its shitty and for casuals, do a best server time on MoP CM was shit too, or getting wod cm weapons that's shitty to for most of people and do you think i care about what people think about it? no, because it matters to me, its impressive for me and that's all i care about. His post was about people doesen't showing respect about what he acomplished, and im trying to help him saying what i said.

I bet you are the kind of people who think its good to give the same trophy to the kids who win a tournament than the ones who were second just because they tryed hard and they reached the final, and it's not.

p.s: And i'm not gonna call you liar but someone with 1 account with 6 post (3 for me) saying you reached 2400 rat with warr this season without showing anything is like all that Twitch chat tryhards who say they are at 2,6k and then none of them ever reached even 1,6k tbh even you can be the OP trying to clean you image with some support since most of people are throwing shit to him.
    Last edited by Zeidia; 2017-03-16 at 11:24 PM.

DH is by far the best DPS in 2s right now... If I had to guess (since you didn't link the video) you probably played with a healer, made a lot of mistakes and still won because you got carried by the OPness of your class, thus people got mad.

Other than that, gratz on your achieve, I remember I got really happy when I got it as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz on your rating, don't let the haters get you down, you set a goal and if you reach it you won, and thats enough and great on its own. I keep making pvp videos, not for fans or rating, mostly just for the feels and perhaps some close friends so they know what I'm doing.. or not doing with my life..

10+ Year Old Account
    you could be a gladiator and people would give you shit about the season/battlegroup you got it in.

reminds me of a guy asking what upgrades he needed on his mustang to run a vette. Told him put some 4.10s in and get some nitrous, throw on a supercharger if he thought he needed it. I mean, it's a 2v. They're 260 off the assembly line and can only handle 400hp. It would have to be modded out the ass. He'd probably still lose too.

But even if he did win the vette owner would whine that his 2v was modded out the ass.

It's not worth the time and effort you spend trying to impress random nobodies.

Deleted
    Well done, plenty of people who've never hit 2k even on OP classes (which as you probably know by now Havoc DH is in 2s)

Congrats, man! Don't let those elitist ego players ruin your good moment!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Because he's doing it for attention and clearly thinks he deserves respect for achieving 2k.
    When isn't someone doing this for attention? What's wrong with that?

Just because it's not some try hard rank doesn't mean he doesn't deserve respect it for it. What is wrong with you? You sound like Dwight from the office.

Good job OP keep it going, and try to hit that 2.2k next!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why is the pvp community so horrible to each other?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't base your achievements on what others think of it. If you are happy you hit Elite status who cares if others aren't. 99% of the time people that act unimpressed are actually envious.

Gratz on your mog. First set you get is always special .

Also does anyone know if there is an elite vendor in yet or if its still just qing games above 2k rating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    whats the fucking point in bashing this guy? he worked hard to get 2k rating for the elite set he wants? Don't get why people are acting like cunts towards him.
    Because frankly, no one here give a rats ass.
    He told his guild, they didn't care.
    He put up a video, they don't care.
    Seeking acknowledgement for your feats is the dumbest thing you can do in this game.

Inb4 "I do!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Damn this post is fucking cancer.. the amount of butthurt and jealously when half the people in the thread haven't been over 1550-posting like they are an R1/Blizzcon Champion..

It's a video game? Get the fuck over yourselves..

OT: Gratz OP, and Gratz on the feat/xmog.

Grats on 2k, dh or no dh it's still 2k, If it was easy everyone would sit at 2k. Saying that in PvP community who play for a long time 2k is not regarded as much, ppl are spoiled by watching glad level games at 2,4k Cr and higher that's why they don't praise you, but most haters never been 2k this xpac, so ignore them and enjoy the game and keep pushing higher cr, now is 2k next season it may be 2,4k and then glad. Gl mate and grats

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Gratz on your mog. First set you get is always special .

Also does anyone know if there is an elite vendor in yet or if its still just qing games above 2k rating.
    Elite vendor will come out in s3

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    2k rating in 3s is pretty good nowadays. I see blizzcon champions on twitch struggle to beat 2k teams sometimes. Nobody PvPs anymore, 2k now would have been 2.4k or more 4 years ago.

In fact, there's a lot of former 2700 players stuck at 1800 now.
    Trust me when I say, no blizzcon champions will struggle to beat 2k teams, unless they are solo joining a 1v3 game.

As for your other statement, climbing rating in legion has become brainlessly easy, to the point where I'm seeing people reach glad range with minimal actual exp, the skill required to climb in arenas no longer exists, it's all about comps now and grinding, if you have the right comp and you do what you're supposed to be doing you will climb way higher than just 2k.

That's the sad truth of the garbage that we call legion pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    As for your other statement, climbing rating in legion has become brainlessly easy, to the point where I'm seeing people reach glad range with minimal actual exp, the skill required to climb in arenas no longer exists, it's all about comps now and grinding, if you have the right comp and you do what you're supposed to be doing you will climb way higher than just 2k.

That's the sad truth of the garbage that we call legion pvp.
    What did they change that altered the ease of the climb? Also, how is the game more about comps now than before (on the basis of what change, that is)?

Deleted
    If you are playing to impress me, you wil fail, even with a rating over 9k. I have zero knowledge about PvP (i'm this honest to admit that) so dont play to impress other players. Only try to impress you SO in real life