Sephuz's Secret in 7.2

Good afternoon, all -

Not seeing much chatter about the changes to Sephuz's Secret in 7.2 in regards to ret. Seems to me that the 3% increase in haste is enough on it's own to make it more valuable than Liadrin's, not to mention the fact that any adds that can be CC'd gives you another lust every 30 seconds. if it stays in it's current form, would Sephuz's be the third best legendary for ret???

All (most) thoughts appreciated!

Liadrins still sims higher

Idk, a friend of mine said he prefers sephuz than shoulders. Said that Sephuz is really awsome in most fights in NH.

Deleted
    this will be interesting for sure as I have the shoulders, liadrin's fury and Sephuz as legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    Idk, a friend of mine said he prefers sephuz than shoulders. Said that Sephuz is really awsome in most fights in NH.
    I have the shoulder's and sephuz and I would agree with your friend. I can get my sephuz to proc on almost every fight.

Haste nerfed to 2% instead of 3% on the PTR. I think that drops the value below liadrin's/A2D

Liadrins + Belt + 19 cape/shoulders is simming bis
    Sephuz + Belt +19 cape/shoulders is worse, even when at 3 %, and also worse than standard tier 20 assuming you replaced a throughput with Spehuz

Deleted
    Its all about Crusade stacking fast and the finishers u get to deliver through the remaining crusade. To now liadrin results in 15 stacks of crusade around 2 globals sooner and can give 2-3 extra finishers. I don't think sephuz can deliver such results and I am not quite sure of the difference it can make outside crusade apart from making your gameplay better. Could be viable in mythics+ with hard gear switching during crusade downtime but for raids if u done your homework and optimized crusade usage then I would go with liadrin.
    Which leads to another point : lately (speciallter crusade nerf) I came down to the conclusion that checking logs and seeing when adds come / hero popped/ wings up during mechanics and w/e can happen during a raid encounter can give totally different results than sims regarding talents/legs/trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Does the Sim assume Sephuz gets proc'd regularly?

In Nighthold you can proc Sephuz a lot.
    Think most sims assume no proccs on sephuz at all

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen View Post
    Think most sims assume no proccs on sephuz at all
    Which means that if its just slightly lower with no procs it would be significantly higher if you assume proccing it on CD. Probably even if you procced it every 1 min (to account for less than optimal use). I'd think it would get pretty ridiculous if you could proc on the GCD before using Crusade so that you had the seph lust to get stacks up quickly.

I find proccing sephuz on CD to be rather hard, especially if people just interrupt when they want to.. Tried to explain to my guild that I got Sephuz, please let me have first prio on interrupts. But to no prevail (the joy of casual guilds, people do w/e they seem fit! x) ).

But I have a hard time believing you can proc it that much though, atleast on HC. Or am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Depends on the fight. On most fights you can definitely proc it on CD with no difficulty (Skorpyron, Anomaly, Aluriel, Botanist, Tichondrius, Krosus on Mythic, Elisande). On others you can proc it but you may have to go our of your way (e.g. stun a scrubber on Triliax) or can only do it on parts of the fight (Gul'dan on Dreadlords). I don't think you can use it on Augur, can you CC voidlings?
    Can't stun them at least. But yeah, it is about getting in that stun/interrupt/cleanse before anyone else does it, and it is just a tad bit hard when everyone wants to do it :P Guess I would have a much better uptime on Sephuz if my guild allowed it (let me do the interrupting for instance).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holovik View Post
    Which means that if its just slightly lower with no procs it would be significantly higher if you assume proccing it on CD. Probably even if you procced it every 1 min (to account for less than optimal use). I'd think it would get pretty ridiculous if you could proc on the GCD before using Crusade so that you had the seph lust to get stacks up quickly.
    This is doable on tich stun a bat just as the bat phase ends pop crusade and enjoy skyrocketing on the damage meters

If your guild is casual get faster at interrupting We are casual and don't assign interrupts and I am usually able to get the first interrupt in.

Also had question about S.Secret in 7.2

My armory

currently have both Aggrmars Stride 940 and Thrayns 940, should i replace either with the Ring
    i put +200 mastery and +150 vers on it as well

thoughts, thx
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Also had question about S.Secret in 7.2

My armory

currently have both Aggrmars Stride 940 and Thrayns 940, should i replace either with the Ring
    i put +200 mastery and +150 vers on it as well

thoughts, thx
    It's likely already better than Aggramar's for you and definitely will be after the patch.