Deleted

best pve offspecc for resto

hi there,
    so i am planning on leveling my resto druid but i am not sure which dps offspec i should take for the actual leveling process and WQ farming etc. I really have no interest in playing either for raids so i would probably pick the one that is better at questing. i know it is kind of an unimportant question but i would still appreciate constructive answers Again, i have absolutely no preference towards 1 of the 2.

Speed is close between the Specs. Balance is quite good at Masspulls if you play decently. With guardian you can pull masses brainafk and the speed is nearly as fast as balance. You have no problem with any WQ even if it's ment for a group. Same could be said about balance, but in some cases you need to kite (at least til you reach a certain amount of gear).
    Feral is fast too, but in my view it was inferior to both guardian and balance.

For leveling id say go with balance as the stats on gear till level 100 are set, so youd need 2 gearsets, so mostly for convenience

From the stat weights you pretty much share the ones with balance, so in the endgame this would be the logical choice.

For leveling below level 85 it does not really matter, you will one-crit every normal mob no matter the spec you play (fully heirloomed and enchanted). The higher your level gets from there the easier leveling as guardian gets compared to balance.

Deleted
    I had not even thought about guardian even though i did WQs as prot warri on my main until i got decent enough gear to roflstomp everything as dps too^^
    thanks for the answers so far and now i am leaning towards using guardian