[Area 52][H] <Twisted by Design> (10/10 H) Looking for Raiders for Heroic Farm and My

<Twisted by Design> is a progression-focused raiding guild looking to round out our mythic team. Our guild is built on attitude and atmosphere. We put emphasis on personal responsibility, and maintaining a toxic free environment.

What are we looking for? Players who mesh well with our play style and share our enjoyment of the game. Players who want to have fun while excelling at raiding and pushing Mythic+ content, without the trash attitudes. Those who are always looking for ways to improve their game play, and are driven by the next challenge.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 server time (EST)

DPS Needs: 865+ Ranged DPS, Tanks will be considered. Will work with small groups/mergers.

How does it work? Get in touch with one of our officers: Deltok, Datshielddoe, Deathcyn or Tyeshali on Area 52, respond to this post or PM me and we will set up a chat with you.

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message. Thank you.

Voice com: Discord

Ardwick - (Ardwick#1827)

Still looking.

Looking for healers at all?

Fitting in healers would be tough as we have a good, solid core of healers at the moment. We're seriously hurting for ranged dps.

As for the person who PM'd me about tanking, unfortunately, I can't PM yet so I couldn't respond. Our current tank setup is Pally/Bear and our bear is the one who's willing to change roles to accommodate another tank and we'd like to avoid double-pally tanks.
    Last edited by Ardwick; 2017-03-21 at 08:03 PM.