Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Wow people, you almost anihilated that poor guy who seems to have felt that it sucked to play game he doesn't even like, to get an item he will be able to use in other game he loves(I guess?). I took it more like metaphore when I read him saying that whole farm thing would "surely" take 15h. It is obvious that he felt like it, not that it actually would take him or anyone else that much time. You continously attacking him for one post is just bad style.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanname View Post
    Wow people, you almost anihilated that poor guy who seems to have felt that it sucked to play game he doesn't even like, to get an item he will be able to use in other game he loves(I guess?). I took it more like metaphore when I read him saying that whole farm thing would "surely" take 15h. It is obvious that he felt like it, not that it actually would take him or anyone else that much time. You continously attacking him for one post is just bad style.
    Actually he posted multiple times that the games he did try took him an hour so doing 15 would take 15 hours. there was no Metaphor.

  3. #63
    World of Warcraft never felt so messy. They really patch everything. Introduce things only to patch them again thousands of times. This game still looks like an alpha and even worse. Mists of Pandaria Alpha was more stable and fun than this. The devs have no idea what they do... even Warlords of Draenor was more fun(lol, never thought i woud write this)... and all that RNG... WoW has become Diablos little dark messy brother.
    7.2 makes things even worse... the only thing that was cool from this whole addon was Karazhan, but thats it. I really want Lich King or Pandaria back... *cries*

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Actually he posted multiple times that the games he did try took him an hour so doing 15 would take 15 hours. there was no Metaphor.
    Took my wife and I around 6 hours to get it all done (2 nights, 3 hours each night)

    This is because of queue times, we tried playing against the beginner AI, but the queue time was absurd (15 min per match queue time) - so we just played against intermediate bots, which had a 5 minute queue time, and each match took 20-35 minutes.

    It's most assuredly not as easy as some people make it seem, unless you have a way to completely bypass the queue times.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztedterry View Post
    Took my wife and I around 6 hours to get it all done (2 nights, 3 hours each night)

    This is because of queue times, we tried playing against the beginner AI, but the queue time was absurd (15 min per match queue time) - so we just played against intermediate bots, which had a 5 minute queue time, and each match took 20-35 minutes.

    It's most assuredly not as easy as some people make it seem, unless you have a way to completely bypass the queue times.
    Teamed up with people in chat, queued for beginner AI, done in about two hours. Team up with people and there are no queue times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •