Thread: T20 set bonuses

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphonfilter64 View Post
    I've ended some fights with upwards of 5 minutes of Ironskin brew and literally just able to use charges on Purifying brew whenever I feel like it.

Pretty much with Black Ox Brew, Legendary Brewmaster bracers (reduces brews cooldown by 1 second every time an enemy misses or you dodge), Tigers Palm and 4 set bonus + High haste especially with High Tolerance... = Endless Ironskin Brew
    When you have that much brew generation - 4pc,lots of haste, BoC, boxb, face palm relics, lege wrists, you can sit on the tanking dummy in the garrison pre raid and build up An ISB that lasts over an hour, two hours, you name it, then go into a m+ dungeon or raid and exclusively purify, it's amazing! At least, until you wipe. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    When you have that much brew generation - 4pc,lots of haste, BoC, boxb, face palm relics, lege wrists, you can sit on the tanking dummy in the garrison pre raid and build up An ISB that lasts over an hour, two hours, you name it, then go into a m+ dungeon or raid and exclusively purify, it's amazing! At least, until you wipe. Haha.
    Never thought of doing that... very cool lol

Oh man... I think the WW boni are bland and boring. Even more damage for FoF? Why? Can't they just try and revert some damage back to other abilities instead of making FoF like 50% or more of total damage done? Why do we even have BoK and TP, they could remove them because they're useless. I feel like WW Monk is in a similar state than Ele / Enh Shamans were in WoD, having a ton of useless abilities while only few really matter.

The MW boni... I don't know. the 4p sounds great but I wish they would make the 2p either EnM or Vivify and not only EnM.

Deleted
    Do we have any idea on the rough proc rate of the Brewmaster 2set?

Deleted
    First time I'm considering not going for set bonus at all and focusing solely on stats.
    You mean like in SoO and BRF too?

do you think WW set boni will push crit further down in terms of value compared to versa and haste?