Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Disgraceful. Dems are going to lose in four years unless they start cleaning house.
    This doesn't seem like an easy thing to do when they are on different levels friends.

edit: was speaking about politicians in general.

Honestly, what kind of morons actually care about this shit? This is exactly the kind of drivel that got that idiot elected in the first place. It's literally "oooooh, piece of candy" translated to politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Uh, you know this isn't about Clinton herself, right?

Try harder.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I'm sure a couple questions were the difference of four million votes in the primaries.
    Did I say it was? It's proof that she got the questions ahead of time. Something suspected for a long time and she didn't admit it nor come out against it. Unlike the person the article is actuallly about - SHE was the one running for president. We hold those in that position to a higher standard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The DLC turned around and gave her a job.

Good job in ensuring Republican dominance continues for a long time.

Deleted
    Insane corruption within the DNC. Seems like kinda old news

"What will Hillary do as President to help the people of Flint"

Seriously. You think a Presidential candidate goes to Flint unprepared to answer that question?

I'm not saying this wasn't an impropriety, but it was incredibly soft cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    was there ever any doubt? some people might hate wiki leaks but they have a solid reputation.
    Yes, some people here kept saying it didn't happen and it was a lie, but now that she admitted it they can only slink back into the shadows lol.