Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Lets face it armed guards are a placebo of safety anyway.
    Yeah. Same with seatbelts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Deleted
    Heres the footage of what happened pre getting slotted.

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/843914492887089152

Not much you can really do about that but patrol in 2's. Lets face it armed guards are a placebo of safety anyway.
    wow it took the 2nd soldier a bit of time to notice his partner had been grabbed?

When i see armed police patrolling stations here, they never go that far apart, basically shoulder to shoulder the entire time.

Also how come no one else noticed / reacted to a soldier being grabbed and pulled away by someone in an airport??

Heres the footage of what happened pre getting slotted.

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/843914492887089152

Not much you can really do about that but patrol in 2's. Lets face it armed guards are a placebo of safety anyway.
    They already patrol in 2's. The 2nd soldier didnt notice it at first. We need more armed guards to guard the armed guards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They already patrol in 2's. The 2nd soldier didnt notice it at first. We need more armed guards to guard the armed guards.
    Damn i didnt even see the 2nd soldier lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    Also how come no one else noticed / reacted to a soldier being grabbed and pulled away by someone in an airport??
    People reacted - the one at the desk hid, and the person with rolling luggage who was going forward in the picture stopped and then backed away.

We don't have audio so we don't know if someone shouted something (which would be the sensible thing).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    People reacted - the one at the desk hid, and the person with rolling luggage who was going forward in the picture stopped and then backed away.

We don't have audio so we don't know if someone shouted something (which would be the sensible thing).
    I didn't notice the person at the counter, but lol at the guy that backed up, i thought he just stopped to look at something on the counter then walked the other way lol

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    It was a female soldier.. wow mr. Jihadist... even picking the weakest possible target you failed hard.
    How sexist of you to assume that she is weaker just because she is a woman. /s

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    The guards on airports very much have loaded weapons.
    Yeh, The only question I would have is if a round is chambered.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Sounds like he wanted to get shot. Provoking such a situation as "the easy way out" isn't that uncommon.
    I can think of no intelligent alternative. I mean, a pellet gun? Qu'est que la baise?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    Yeah. Same with seatbelts.
    Lets face it, if he had more than a pellet gun and was motivated there was fuck all those 2 soldiers would of been able to do, shit even with a knife i'd of given the 2nd soldier no better than a 50/50