Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Draught of Souls is the problem. Its even worth equiping a 865 draught of souls right now (as warrior / rogue) this thing is a bad joke.
    So you are one of the people who would rather everything be terrible, got it, done with this argument.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just to make the trinkets more consistent. Kiljeaden trinket doesnt benefit from stats why should draught benefit from stats?

Trinkets should also be roughly equal in power for all classes, cant have that with trinkets that scale with class cds.
    As I mentioned above Kiljaeden's is off the GCD. It also scales with targets and is a guaranteed critical strike so that's why. Though unless it changed it should be buffed by colossus smash.

As for equal for all classes. That's silly. Not only is it damn near impossible for something to be equal compared to all classes, it would be pointless to add more than 2 trinkets for dps and then all dps would be going for the same trinket. Stats affect all classes differently and the only way to keep something the same is an on use off the GCD ability to remove opportunity cost and that does the same exact damage no matter the class and removing any stats from it. That's boring.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    So you are one of the people who would rather everything be terrible, got it, done with this argument.
    They should remove the scaling of draught and rebalance all other trinkets in the process. Class stat scaling shouldnt make trinkets op.

Deleted
    1st of all simcraft uses patchwerk fights with ideal rotation and enrage uptime + perfect execute phase
    For second thing, reason why fury is so viable now: DoS + CoF, its sad that u need DoS to be competitive with classes like DH or rogues who use only personal cds and skills, no need for special trinkets.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You mean it would be like for every other class (execpt rogue) then? Why should 2 classes get to enjoy a super stronk trinket while its meh for all others?

Remove crit/mastery scaling, buff dmg to worthy amount for all classes - problem solved.
    Having a trinket be that important is a downside. It requires us to rely on RNG for it to drop or else our damage is much lower.

That said if you nerf the trinket to the ground when it accounts for that much then you'll have to buff the class to compensate. All you want to do is destroy rogue and warrior damage because I'm guessing you play a class that doesn't have to rely on DoS so much but you got butthurt because a warrior in your group finally got one and it doing much better than you now.

Get over it. You've offered nothing constructive. Just "nerf this and that so that I can be happier since I don't play that class".
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-03-21 at 03:35 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    PvE: Not sure
    PvP: Let me show this little gem i found of Reddit
    Haha. Asmongold has THE best gear available and roflstomps lowbies in WORLD(!)PvP. Any spec could do this.

Draught of Souls is the problem. Its even worth equiping a 865 draught of souls right now (as warrior / rogue) this thing is a bad joke.

It should be consistent with other on use dmg trinkets who dont scale with stats.
    Just going to point out that there are no other damage trinkets which don't scale, except KJ, and the reason KJ was changed is precisely because it's too strong for certain classes (note that KJ does still scale with a lot of class effects, including Colossus Smash). The difference between a legendary trinket and a raid drop one however lies in choice - you don't have nearly as much choice with legendaries as with other pieces of gear.

That said, there are plenty of other trinkets in the game which are too strong with certain classes, it's not in any way a new phenomenon with Draught. Draught also isn't the most OP trinket we've ever seen, nor even the most OP trinket in Nighthold.

Yes, Draught is too strong, but trinkets working differently for different classes is a core part of the game. We could easily have all trinkets be completely flat damage unmodified by any other variables, but that introduces a number of its own new problems.

lol deemonhunters do i better

Most on use trinkets are complete crap now. It's better to have OP trinkets like DoS for warriors, than being in the situation that a lot of other classes are in right now where you'd wear a statstick over endboss trinkets if you could only get one with as high an item level.