10+ Year Old Account

Need a tablet to play HS advice needed

I just started playing again and have been having fun but my tablet crapped out on me. It was just a cheap one I bought in 2014 i think.

I just need one for playing HS and other apps that will work fine on really any tablet. I was thinking of an amazon tablet. Does anyone know which if any of them will run the game fine? Or another cheaper tablet that will run it? I only use it for facebook when im upstairs or playing games when im nota t my computer so I dont need it for much really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...m-Requirements

Select Android, though it doesn't give you a good indicator as to which tablets will work.

Best advice is a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, an S model would be the most ideal. Runs great on those tablets and a 7 inch isn't that expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...m-Requirements

Select Android, though it doesn't give you a good indicator as to which tablets will work.

Best advice is a Samsung Galaxy Tablet, an S model would be the most ideal. Runs great on those tablets and a 7 inch isn't that expensive.
    I was looking at the galaxy tablets. I could get one through my cellular carrier, a Galaxy Tab A 10 inch with an 8 core cpu. Do you think this would be enough to run it well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    I was looking at the galaxy tablets. I could get one through my cellular carrier, a Galaxy Tab A 10 inch with an 8 core cpu. Do you think this would be enough to run it well?
    Should be just fine

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    i use a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, though i didn't buy it specifically for hearthstone, it run well on it. I bought it because the pen is really nice to take note in conference.
    I suppose Apple Ipad is a good choice too, though i never liked Apple product and the iOS, i prefer Android environement.

Whatever tablet you chose, i suggest a 10 inches tablet more than those mini 7 inches tablet. 10 inches tablet seems about right to play hearthstone. I played hearthtone on my 5 inches cell phone, and i really feel constricted, uncomfortable.

Im having an ipad which is about 3 years old. Its a complete waste of money a total failure. I bought it because i have an iphone and i was always happy with that. But the ipad, i would never buy one again.

Atm im having probem with connection, sound is disappearing constantly (i can fix it, but it disapperas so often i just cba anymore) and lately videos stopped to play, it just stays at 0:00 of the video and never stops loading, also Youtube & the app dont work anymore. It worked for about half a day after the new software update, then all the issues came back again.

It could be my ipad was cursed from the start, but at least when i adress the 2 later problems the internet is full with people who try to solve the same problems....

In addition since its apple it was just way overpriced.

It runs fine on my Galaxy S7 so I'm sure a tablet would be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.