Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    People need to stop pretending that they're world first raiders.
    Not being in the top-1 guild doesn't mean you don't want to play competitively.

p.s. i realised that i was mistaken as i thought that the amount of time to the next legendary growth exponentially. Since it's not the case the answer is obvious.
    Last edited by mmocec3e53fc92; 2017-03-21 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 1i3t0 View Post

p.s. i realised that i was mistaken as i thought that the amount of time to the next legendary growth exponentially. Since it's not the case the answer is obvious.
    Indeed. Delete all characters. It's the only way to be competitive in Nighthold LFR.

5 'bad' legendaries reduces the chances of getting another bad legendary (as there is less drops to happen if you see what I'm saying) so why start again and risk the chance of getting ANOTHER 5 'bad' legendaries?

It used to be the case that each legendary would take longer than the last one, the change was a fairly recent one. Before that change, yes it was actually a good strategy to make a new character after getting a few bad legendaries and it was done by some people, mostly in the more hardcore raiding communities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post

PS. Oh, and calling Prydaz a bad one is retarded.
    I agree, I use it in the higher M+ to save on damage and the stats are really good.

I got my 5th legendary earlier (Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish) and I already have two alts and will not be re-rolling. I still want the chest piece, wrist, and belt.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

It's probably worth it, especially if you have people that will power level you

Deleted
    I agree, I use it in the higher M+ to save on damage and the stats are really good.
    I would honestly love it on my shaman (although pants are probably a better defensive option) but not on the rogue. Rogue survivability is op as hell as it is.

No way I'm rerolling a character I've played for 10 years now.

Hey guys,

I am new to this legendary system but from what i gathered the consensus is that the more legendaries you have the longer to wait for the next one. I can somewhat relate to it since i have 5 and thats exactly what i experienced.
    Now i am quite a competitive person and although i started expansion late i "play to win" and reaching maximum available ilvl there is not much else to do but smooth your rotation to top logs. Now that would be rather hard without bis legs.
    Should i abandon my rogue of 10 years and create another one just to have a chance to get ok legends?

Did anyone try deleting legendaries? Does it help?

(my current ones are prydaz, valeera, symbiot, sephuz and cloak)
    When EN and TOV were current getting legendaries was much harder, you would get the first one fast and then you had diminishing returns the more you get. Now that it takes the same time to get all legendaries past the 3rd one it doesn't make sense to roll a fresh char and risk getting shit ones again.
    If you do absolutely all legendary worthy content every week it takes 2/3 weeks to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    Its people like you, in multiple threads who keep feeding the shit up players asses, the fact go beyond my 2 instances of personal experience. You can look on ANY forum, be it here, bnet forums, wowhead forums, it don't matter, its all the same this isn't an isolated issue, its widespread. You say players aren't forced, yet blizzard tunes content around them, so yes it is indeed forced.
    Play a new game then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Just looted the third leg for my main and color me surprised - after two of the worst legs for my Holy Pally (Sephuz and Uther's Guard) i got the Aggramar's shit. Its like the game want me to stop playing that character. Like, do you want Ithelrendi, Chain of Trayn, Velen's Trinket or Shoulders for your PvE Holy Pally? No, take these useless haste, healing blessings and speed buffs. Choose the best of them man, they will improve your play style and effectiveness so much!
    FY, Blizz, FY RNG.
    I have Aggramar's Stride, Justice Gaze, And The Shield wrists

So, basically...

I have a third shield, a Stun Damage Boost, And a Legendary that unprunes my Speed Of Light....

YAY

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Nope it was not, just a few months ago a normal Mythic raider would have had BiS 795 ring and after 3 months of farming HFC, BiS Mythic gear basically. Everyone else would have been close around performance-wise, as WF was just 6 ilvls and no TF. Was fun and fair, unlike nowadays.

Also what's this dumb crap with "people need to pretend they're world first raiders". What if you're world 50? I am. My guild is on the 3rd page of wowprogress in a very small elite minority of players with content completion. Should we do what? Pretend the grind and the RNG legendaries don't exist and suddenly after 10 year play casually? Ignore insane character improvements like BiS legendaries and do with Prydaz? (no we didn't use that on progression lol, another dumb myth, so many DPS checks, only an idiot thinks that if you have BiS throughput legendary you will go Prydaz. There are some niches where it's useful, but that's it.).

There are guilds and players between top 10 and stuck at 3/10M. Get that into your minds. There is competition at ALL levels of raiding, including those stuck poor 3/10M souls, yes, although obviously reduced. Competition means you need best tools, which Mythic raiders were able to get in the past THROUGH RAIDING ALONE.

That MUST return.
    BUT...BUT....MAH CASUALITAAAHHHH!!!! /s

- - - Updated - - -

Nope it was not, just a few months ago a normal Mythic raider would have had BiS 795 ring and after 3 months of farming HFC, BiS Mythic gear basically. Everyone else would have been close around performance-wise, as WF was just 6 ilvls and no TF. Was fun and fair, unlike nowadays.

Also what's this dumb crap with "people need to pretend they're world first raiders". What if you're world 50? I am. My guild is on the 3rd page of wowprogress in a very small elite minority of players with content completion. Should we do what? Pretend the grind and the RNG legendaries don't exist and suddenly after 10 year play casually? Ignore insane character improvements like BiS legendaries and do with Prydaz? (no we didn't use that on progression lol, another dumb myth, so many DPS checks, only an idiot thinks that if you have BiS throughput legendary you will go Prydaz. There are some niches where it's useful, but that's it.).

There are guilds and players between top 10 and stuck at 3/10M. Get that into your minds. There is competition at ALL levels of raiding, including those stuck poor 3/10M souls, yes, although obviously reduced. Competition means you need best tools, which Mythic raiders were able to get in the past THROUGH RAIDING ALONE.

That MUST return.

- - - Updated - - -

That MUST return.

- - - Updated - - -

That MUST return.

- - - Updated - - -

That MUST return.