Yet another resto trinket question

So now that i finally got a decent Etraeus´map, ofc the velen trinket drops (not complaining!)

So question is what trinkets should i use:

Flask of the solemn night ilvl 900
    Etraeus´s celestial map ilvl 890
    Velens´s future sight.

(other legendaries i got is: wrist (Edraith); ring (tearstone and sephuz), belt (dark titans advice), and neck (prydaz))

Please help me with trinkets, and what legendaries to use ( thinking tearstone and velen myself, but i might be very wrong)

Those are some nice gear options, congrats! For your trinkets, take Velen's+Flask. For legendaries (at least until 7.2), Velen's+Tearstone will be your strongest combination for throughput in raids. Situationally, feel free to swap Tearstone with Prydaz for more survivability, or Tearstone with Edraith for more tank healing. Once 7.2 comes out, you would want give these situational swaps even more consideration because of the nerf to Tearstone.

If you have further questions, the best resource for resto druids is probably the #resto channel in the dreamgrove discord

I'd make 2 gear sets and use pyrdaz+tearstone+flask+map for any fight where there's a decent chance you or a raid member will make a mistake that might kill you that prydaz would save you, and velen's, tearstone, and really either of the other trinkets for fights where you feel very safe as long as the raid doesn't wipe. Keep in mind when most lists things put Velen's ahead of Prydaz, they're not going to assume you have a statistically unlikely 890 Flask as an alternative. Also, even the best theorycrafters usually overestimate how much they don't need an extra defensive passive. How good or bad your other neck is plays a part too. I have a lucky920 neck from my mythic+ cache, but somehow no map, no slime in a bottle, no mythic cake, no arcanocrystal, no TF WQ stat stick, and only a base level Urn. Because of that I'd much rather get Velen's than Prydaz.

krosus, elisande, spellblade, trilliax, guldan come to mind as fights where there's a decent amount of damage that could plausibly be killing you, but where Prydaz saving you would be helpful. On CA, skorp, augur, tich, bot there's very little damage that could hit and kill you, but not be killing a bunch of other people too, so the neck shield is an hps contribution and pushes some smart healing to others instead of you, but not as likely to save you from an individual death. That pushes it to solidly 3rd best rather than arguably tied for 2nd. If you detonate 2 Brands on Tich either it is enough damage to kill a few people or it isn't. Prydaz saving you while 4 others die isn't that useful.

Conversely, some fights have much less of a great use time for the Velen's overhealing redistribution thing, but none of our healers have Velen's so I don't have as good of a sense which fights it's particularly good for.