Poll: Vote.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    If Legion keeps me entertained as it does currently? Sure.

Deleted
    As long as I find it enjoyable.

Funny I know.

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    No whining, just discussing. I'm in this weird situation where I keep my account active just to clear out the latest raid on heroic every lockout. I've been maintaining this formula ever since WoD. It's the only feature in the game that I enjoy. So yes, I see myself staying subbed.
    defiently there is abundance of stuff to do in game atm - why woudl i undub when i have so much to do ? and new content incoming soonish

if you feel burned out just unsub for few months and go play something else.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If they keep the low pop realm issue around in a year without any sign of new connections or merged realms I'd probably not like it, but by then I most likely transfered or quit already depending on content.

I don't like how current, 1 per faction PvE server is like 6x bigger then the second one on the list, and the majority of others 10-20x smaller then the biggest ones.

Variation is nice, but there's too many low pop realms, with CRZ happening all over the place regardless.

I don't like your answers either like others mentioned. Most of them are no or gravitate heavily towards no. I'd have answered "If the game continues in the direction it's going now, then yes".

I'd have to say no. I like the content in Legion, but I absolutely hate the class revamps. The majority of specs got way more boring than it was in WoD in my personal opionion.
    There's just no feel behind it any longer.

if they can bring things more in line with older xpacs, yes, 100%.

but if classes are even more derailed, pruned and made even more simplified, no. if they stick with cheap game design concepts to bind ppl as much as possible with bad designed carrots on a stick, no.

if they improve deepness and quality of the game, and step away from cheap fast paced sandbox activi$$ion blizzard shit, yes 100%.

the sad truth is: i play this game since release, without interuptions. and even when i hate a lot of actual game design, i have no better mmorpg in sight, that could replace wow for me. sad but true.

so...

yes, because I still have some gold and bnet cash balance

I've played since Beta. And to be perfectly honest, 75% of the complaints against the game today are just how the new gamer is, whiny cry baby.