Little help with "moveanything" or something similar

Sigh - this has always been an issue but with my current pc set up (multi monitor/surround) its now imperative.

I use ELVUI at current which can move "most" windows, but some still get in the way of my bezels or are simply inefficient for me. I even found that S&L (the addon for elvui) makes even more windows I need to move, moveable.

The issue is that S&L doesnt do "every" window I want to move and also (for reasons i cannot understand) does not save window location and repeated attempts to have this feature added have been ignored.

SO - this leaves me with the addon people have been using for just about ever "moveanything"

Here's my issue with it. It seems to allow the moving of windows but requires you to actually 1 time/perma move them to where u want them via the addon interface and thats that.

I'd like to simply unlock the damn'd windows and NOT have to go back into moveanything every time I want to move them.

Does this option exist with MA? If not, what addon does it? I've used UI's in the past where all windows (including blizzards) were simply moveable and saved location. This is all I want to accomplish. No scaling, no hiding, no funky business.

- - - Updated - - -

ive found "blizzmove" which makes frames moveable/unlocked all the time - but positions are not saved.

is this seriously still not available anywhere after like 13 years? RIP

What do you need to move? If you have ElvUI literally everything should be moveable.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    In keybindings I set Move Anthing's Move frame - Safe to ctrl-M. It then unlocks the frame my cursor is over, which i can then move/resize. Ctrl-M then relocks and saves changes.

https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/multiscreensupport

Best AddOn imo for multimonitor use. For the handful of frames that will not center (OrderHallTalentFrame, PetStable), you can enter the configuration menu for the addon, add a check to those frames and it will then anchor those as well to the center. Not super sure how it will work with ultrawide resolutions though, works perfectly for 5760x1080.

thanks guys, ill take a look at the addon you suggested and also that bind may be the compromise i need to make. Will poke around s'more and report back.

thanks again

- - - Updated - - -