We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Blood DK (898) and Shadow Priest (897) looking for Raiding Guild

We are looking for an raiding guild that is finishing up heroic or starting progressing into Mythic Nighthold.

I am Experienced Blood DK tank, former raid leader with years of leading and tanking experience. I do have Frost spec and good dps gear, but would like to continue to tank.

Shadow Priest has years of dps experience and prior mythic raiding in WOD and early Legion.

We have multiple Nighthold HC clears and some experience on Mythic Skorpyron. Both have 54 traits, and 35+ in offspec artifacts.

We are in US Central zone and prefer Tue/Wed/Thu raiding days.

Please post your contact info here and I will reach out to you if interested.

(A) <New Reign> Antonidas/Uldum US <3/10M>

Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 9:00 pm est - 11:00 pm est
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Voice: Discord

Contact Brews or Chubby with any questions brews#1422 Maokai#1842
    newreign.gamerlaunch.com

If only on Tich

7/7M 2/10M (20% trillax 9 total attempts) Currently in need of a tank (Guardian Druid preferred / BrM monk / Prot Pally) as well as a healer (Holy Paladin or Restoration Shaman preferred). Also in need of damage of roles (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Rogue [any], Frost Death Knight, or any exceptional damage dealers).

Raid Times

Friday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
    Saturday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
    Tuesday (optional): Heroic farm.

Chimera Website www.worldofchimera.com
    Contact us in-game as well!
    Frozenwing-Durotan Frozenwing#1670 (Guild Master)
    Symphonia-Durotan (Offier)
    Sedela-Ysera (Raider) [Sedela#1417]
    Want to see how raids go before considering us? All raids are streamed at twitch.tv/therealsedela - Discord audio included