1. #1

    7.2 PvP changes?

    What exactly are they? Other than the different modes for the same BGs and arenas that casual pvpers may probably try a couple of times and give up. Are there any other good changes?

    Any noticeable changes to honor talents?
    Any new arenas or bgs? Heard Tolviron was getting upgraded but haven't heard much for a while.

    Don't they always have a blog post specific for PvP when a big patch is about to release?
    I can't take all this winning. Please God Emperor, make it stop.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    What exactly are they? Other than the different modes for the same BGs and arenas that casual pvpers may probably try a couple of times and give up. Are there any other good changes?

    Any noticeable changes to honor talents?
    Any new arenas or bgs? Heard Tolviron was getting upgraded but haven't heard much for a while.

    Don't they always have a blog post specific for PvP when a big patch is about to release?
    they will probably release patch and do a hotfix tuning 1-2 weeks after

  3. #3
    oh you know the usual 50% nerfs to balance.

  4. #4
    Bloodsail Admiral effs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    oh you know the usual 50% nerfs to balance.
    Then a revert to those changes a few weeks later.

    Don't think there are any significant changes, just some minor passes.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Then a revert to those changes a few weeks later.

    Don't think there are any significant changes, just some minor passes.
    revert? right still waiting for that revert they did to treants from WoD Ursol Vortex, Cyclone, faerie fire, insect swarm.....

  6. #6
    Bloodsail Admiral effs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,084
    Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    revert? right still waiting for that revert they did to treants from WoD Ursol Vortex, Cyclone, faerie fire, insect swarm.....
    Chaos bolt for destro ^^. focused chaos 200% > 150% > 100% > 75% > nerf chaos bolt > buff chaos bolt. All since 7.1.5 launched

  7. #7
    The Unstoppable Force Peggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Southwark, London
    Posts
    20,695
    This seems like the right thread.

    On the front page is days teams with the shortest queue time will receive 50% more honor, what's the logic in that? So on my horde character, not o my will I have 10min bg queues, I'll also get less honor than the alliance?
    Did I read that right? :/
    Need new signature ideas

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    What exactly are they? Other than the different modes for the same BGs and arenas that casual pvpers may probably try a couple of times and give up. Are there any other good changes?

    Any noticeable changes to honor talents?
    Any new arenas or bgs? Heard Tolviron was getting upgraded but haven't heard much for a while.

    Don't they always have a blog post specific for PvP when a big patch is about to release?
    You sound almost as if you're unaware that Holinka wants PvP to stay juuuuuuust the way it is.

  9. #9
    Guys, as mentioned in 7.2 patches notes, people will have 36th trait, which gives %10 healt/dmg, whenever they join instanced pvp whether or not they have 36th trait. So what about other traits; are traits beyond 36 will be active in instanced pvp, or just first 36 trait is active ? Cuz I have so many alts and am lazy even to do broken shore assault.

    I google my question for last 3 days, but couldn't find an answer that satisfy me and wanted to try my luck here. I thank you for reading, thanks in advance

  10. #10
    I'm pretty sure all the new traits will be active if you have them.. Which sucks cos Elemental Shamans new gold trait sucks dick for pvp.. Earthquakte has 5% change to do (700% spellpower) extra dmg or something

  11. #11
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,438
    Everyone has a ton more hp is the first thing I noticed where it used to be 2-3 million, now it's 3.5-5.5 million.

    PvP Brawls start next week.


    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    This seems like the right thread.

    On the front page is days teams with the shortest queue time will receive 50% more honor, what's the logic in that? So on my horde character, not o my will I have 10min bg queues, I'll also get less honor than the alliance?
    Did I read that right? :/
    You know I just discovered "mercenary" mode yesterday, you can actually talk to a npc in dalaran sewer, and if you queue for the other faction queues are shorter and you likely get the 50% more honor thing too. 1-3 minute queues

    And basicly what it does is, you turn into an alliance for 1 battleground Troll changed to Elf, Goblin to Dwarf etc, and I could chat with alliance, quite nice change even while I realize this isn't 7.2 exclusive, I never knew this existed..
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-31 at 02:12 AM.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    then a revert to those changes a few weeks later.

    Don't think there are any significant changes, just some minor passes.
    lol they haven't reverted the 50% nerfs lol

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    What exactly are they? Other than the different modes for the same BGs and arenas that casual pvpers may probably try a couple of times and give up. Are there any other good changes?

    Any noticeable changes to honor talents?
    Any new arenas or bgs? Heard Tolviron was getting upgraded but haven't heard much for a while.

    Don't they always have a blog post specific for PvP when a big patch is about to release?
    You're right! Tolviron is getting upgraded! Although they're not major upgrades, just the usual 50% nerfs to balance really.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •