Deleted

[Prot] Mythic plus without healer

Hey guys,

for the last 3 weeks I did some M+ without a healer and really enjoyed it!

I had no problem doing +15 in time, so i wonder if some of you do the same and wan't to exchange some experience

Deleted
    Hello!

You tanked bolstering + necrotic +15 without healer?

4 set and legendary helm?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezinams View Post
    Hello!

You tanked bolstering + necrotic +15 without healer?
    I did raging + necrotic, sanguin + overflowing and teeming + skittish (EU)

If you like you can watch my yt channel (don't want to advertise here just let me know if im allowed to post the link here)

if got 4set but no helm/waist (rngesus don't love me)

- - - Updated - - -

so no one did it?

never thought this is so uncommon, especially since it should be way easier with the helm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaralon View Post
    I did raging + necrotic, sanguin + overflowing and teeming + skittish (EU)

If you like you can watch my yt channel (don't want to advertise here just let me know if im allowed to post the link here)

if got 4set but no helm/waist (rngesus don't love me)

- - - Updated - - -

so no one did it?

never thought this is so uncommon, especially since it should be way easier with the helm.
    Could you PM me your youtube channel?

Neverthless, nor I have 4set or helm so that probably should start with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezinams View Post
    Could you PM me your youtube channel?

Neverthless, nor I have 4set or helm so that probably should start with that.
    you got a PM

you can still go ~+10 without 4 set (you'll still need some good dps )

I can recommend to go and try this, because especially with skittish this hole style of m+ seems way easier than the normal 1/1/3.

today i'll try pushing the limit even higher (+16 / +17 ) with necrotic/raging still on the table. Next week we'll see bolstering+overflowing so it should be easier.

I think its more that no one did it because its inferior to doing it with a healer.

im waiting for that helm to push this into higher keys Q.Q
    Shoot whoever let 3.0 go live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryblood View Post
    im waiting for that helm to push this into higher keys Q.Q
    i know that feel bro

New meta: Double Prot Paladin, 3 DPS

Been doing this for a while now. did an 18 without a healer prior to 7.2 and now highest i think ive done is a 16 without a healer the first week of 7.2 i have 4 set but no helmet. Helmet is soooo OP, i wish i had it!! my favorite week was obviously sanguine overflowing in 715, i also really enjoyed necrotic in 715. Just ate some fighter chow and never died inbetween pulls. really excited to do necrotic in 7.2 should be a cake walk

edit: i also have 3 gear sets i constantly swap between to change trinkets/legendarys. Boss: belt/ ring Trash: pants/ring Burst Trash(at least 2 minutes before boss and i do a giant pull): i use belt/pants.

Also stream pretty consistently if anyone cares to watch the m+ madness withuot a healer send me a PM.
    Last edited by LittleLai; 2017-04-07 at 09:08 PM.

The Bracers can be used to pump out some serious burst healing that can somewhat make up for not having the helm or 4set in M+ as long as your dps are smart and dont get oneshot the bracers can have even more burst healing than Helm as this gives 3 heals that are able to crit! with the downside being much longer cd's and them being on GCD (meaning shit overall healing & lower dmg output, when compared to the helm, but still great for no healing a m+)
    Last edited by Cryblood; 2017-04-09 at 04:52 PM.
    Shoot whoever let 3.0 go live.