Having 2 useless Legendaries VS having 2 BIS Legendaries.

- Blizzard needs to realize that RNG isnt a very good thing to put in a game Mkaayyyy.

I wish someone would have thought about it before.

Thank you for noticing!

Don't worry, in 6-8 months from now you could have the BiS Legendaries too. Then you'll agree the whole system worked great, you just had to wait a year for it to be as fair to you too as it was others.

Deleted
    The issue is known and I don't think you will ever get another expansion with this legendary system :P

15+ Year Old Account
    First two legendary's were:
    - Suicide armplates (~6500 DPS if you reliably trigger it on cooldown by giving your healers a heart attack every 3 min)
    - Sephuz (~0 DPS on raid bosses).

Finally got a 3rd... and it's the still-terrible trinket.

Doomed to do mediocre raid DPS until mid 7.2 at least I guess, at least they are goodish for Mythic Keystones...
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

An MMO totally void of RNG would be boring..

Why is it such a problem that you didn't get your bis on first try?

You don't always get your bis trinket on first raid clear either, or bis item for whatever other slot you want.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivaspace View Post

- Blizzard needs to realize that RNG isnt a very good thing to put in a game Mkaayyyy.
    With the size of the game, as well as how people had their comments with stacking items/currency, I think that RNG is fine for the type of game. Too bad if you don't have your best gear, booohooo, the game isn't about having you well stocked before trying things.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It actually is a very good thing. Would I have gotten my BiS legendaries as my first legendaries I would have stopped doing M+ months ago. And Emissary Quests. And Raidquests. And World bosses. And PVP (actually I don't do that very much). And withered training scenario. And the daily hunt for blingtron.
    But because it is random I am still interested in doing that sort of thing, because I did not get my BiS legendaries but at the same time the % change to get them the next time raises.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    Don't worry, in 6-8 months from now you could have the BiS Legendaries too. Then you'll agree the whole system worked great, you just had to wait a year for it to be as fair to you too as it was others.
    Nah, people might be relieved to have their BiS, but I find it hard to believe anyone in their right mind believes this is a good system.

Itemization has absolutely been the biggest weakpoint of what could have been an otherwise stellar expansion. Blizz messed up and got greedy.

It is okay when RNG is in your favor, it is the worse thing in the world when it is not. That seems to be the general feeling going around.

People needs to realize they do not always get what they want or desire.

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't really anything new here not already covered by plenty of other threads