We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Warchief schwank05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sanborn, MN
    Posts
    2,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Since Trump took office, the sun has risen every day! Try to spin THAT, LIBRULZ.

    P.S. Obama added debt after bailing out the auto/bank industries. Try harder.
    Agreed, should have let them crash and burn. and Let the EPA fix their fuck up. Emissions is what ruins great automobiles.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Sure there is. It is a scientifically proven fact that he is not Hillary Clinton.

    As for the economy, stock market, etc., they are driven by perception and emotional responses to conditions. If the rich right-wing feel more confident with Trump at the helm, stock prices wil go up, and that will ripple through the economy. The poors who like Hillary don't drive the economy. They just drag it down when they get their way.
    Well the only reason why those stocks went up is because they expect cut in regulations and not because of confidence in trump and it's long term goals.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I know, right! Lol! Any positive post on Trump on this forum however is going to get attacked big time, makes no difference if it is true or not.
    That's one big sarcasm detection failure on your part, methinks.

  4. #104
    Immortal Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Posts
    7,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    You and Skroe are apparently the only conservatives on these forums who understand governmental economics. And I'm not just saying that from this thread.
    I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

  5. #105
    He's way too busy going golfing and going back and forth to Florida to have done much. Over the next 4 years he is on pace to spend a BILLION dollars on travel to his place in Florida. Obama spent 48 million over 4 years. And funny enough, Trump bitched that Obama spent too much time golfing. I believe Trump has been seen golfing 7 times already.

  6. #106
    good news for the US. Seems like everything is in an upswing over there. Atleast the people that work are. Lefties autistic screaming folks are busy with tumblr, twitter and instagram trying to defame Trump every chance they get.

    Thankfully I trust those facts, backed up by numbers more

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose...
    It is.

    All of the Trump praisers in this thread believe that 1. Trump has actually managed to do anything about the budget in two months of being president. 2. A single month where the debt falls means that the deficit has been eliminated! Not that we merely managed to pay off some loans and will be much more in the hole next month.

    When Obama was first president, they all went "LOOK AT HOW BAD THE DEBT IS! OBUMMER IS BIG TERRIBLE PRESIDENT." I kept saying "It takes 2 years to even begin seeing the results of a president's economic policy, and a decade to see the FULL impact." I said this all throughout his presidency. Two years after he took office, the deficit began to turn around, as did unemployment. here we are 8 years later and the deficit is disappearing and unemployment is at amazing rates.

    In two years we will begin to see the direction that Trump's plans take both the government and the economy. In 10 years you will see the full effects.

    I said this during Bush as well, when during his first two years he was riding the great economy and budget of Clinton, then sent our debt and deficit into freefall.
    Liberal tears are actually the main ingredient in summoning The Dark Lord Zombie Reagan. That's why Trumpkins want them so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Read the rest of the thread. One is aloud to make an error..

  8. #108
    The Unstoppable Force May90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Somewhere special
    Posts
    21,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It is.

    All of the Trump praisers in this thread believe that 1. Trump has actually managed to do anything about the budget in two months of being president. 2. A single month where the debt falls means that the deficit has been eliminated! Not that we merely managed to pay off some loans and will be much more in the hole next month.

    When Obama was first president, they all went "LOOK AT HOW BAD THE DEBT IS! OBUMMER IS BIG TERRIBLE PRESIDENT." I kept saying "It takes 2 years to even begin seeing the results of a president's economic policy, and a decade to see the FULL impact." I said this all throughout his presidency. Two years after he took office, the deficit began to turn around, as did unemployment. here we are 8 years later and the deficit is disappearing and unemployment is at amazing rates.

    In two years we will begin to see the direction that Trump's plans take both the government and the economy. In 10 years you will see the full effects.

    I said this during Bush as well, when during his first two years he was riding the great economy and budget of Clinton, then sent our debt and deficit into freefall.
    It is much simpler, actually. It could usual fluctuations, not even necessarily the effects of Obama's policies. The OP uses the usual cherrypicking argument: "Let's take two extreme points on the plot and claim that there is a pattern".

    One can similarly pick two dates: 01/27/2017 and 02/28/2017, note that the latter features larger debt than the former, and claim: "Trump in a month added 20 billion to the debt". The statement will be just as dishonest and erroneous.

    Such effects can only be observed on much larger scales. If we see the steady gradual decrease of the smoothed value of the debt over many months, only then should the point even be considered - there is still a matter of proving that it is Trump's policies that cause this decrease, and not one of the other 23984732894372894874329237498432732 factors.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

  9. #109
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    21,588
    OP is slightly less intelligent since he post obvious bullshit and is never heard from again.
    At least he is smart enough to know he just bullshited but it ends there I'm afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Dude we are a world leader in refugee intake. You need to get your facts straight.

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    OP is slightly less intelligent since he post obvious bullshit and is never heard from again.
    At least he is smart enough to know he just bullshited but it ends there I'm afraid.
    To be fair... he cannot really respond at the moment...
    Felya's Law: Same as Godwin's, but liberal instead of Hitler.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel,_Escher,_Bach
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for. - Edith Piaf
    Per GennGreymane: pragmatism trigger warning

  11. #111
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    21,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    To be fair... he cannot really respond at the moment...
    He got banned late, he could respond to the refute posts long before his ban.
    If we are to be fair =)

    Its a classic populist bait thread which falls to even the simplest scrutiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Dude we are a world leader in refugee intake. You need to get your facts straight.

  12. #112
    It is definitely a click bait. I really want to believe this. I mean a person cannot be this retard to state these. Right?

    I mean I am already so used to this living in Turkey. AKP constantly lying about national debt, "we lowered it" "we eliminated it in 2 months" etc. Although anything improved was thanks to the previous governments and assets that AKP kept selling to foreigners for direct cash for years. I can understand how people believe this shit in Turkey being %50 brainwashed, low educated or uneducated etc but USA? come on people. Aren't you guys the richest country? Don't be idiot. Don't be Turkey. You are already in deepshit as Trump is already Erdogan version 2.0. It is just your balance and checks still works effectively that Trump cannot bullshit around much but he is trying his powers at every turn. At least don't post troll shit posts like this to spread arrogance/ignorance.

    I am still (wishfully) assuming that OP is just trying to troll us and have a laugh himself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •