Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Obama had a US troop cap in Afghanistan which in some cases like the helicopters we sent there, the mechanics had to stay back in the US, costing the US tax payers hundreds of millions of dollars to pay for private contractors for repairs and maintenance. Little things like that end up adding to the national debt. So by eliminating crap like that, it is not hard to reduce the debt. Just needed a President with some cost saving policies.
    That's like saying you can save up for a brand new Mercedes Benz Automobile by buying cheaper clothes and food. What you wrote is very far from reality.

I'm not sure which is worse: you know what wrote is false, and you intentionally lied. OR... well you might actually think what you wrote is true. Just like saving a few bucks here and there won't get you a new Mercedes Benz, saving a few million here and there won't get you to $100 billion. Not even close. It takes A THOUSAND MILLIONS to get to ONE BILLION.

I hope you are just flat out lieing. If you think what you wrote is true...

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to google up the term "fluctuations" and then follow the entirety of the table.

"Spin"? There is nothing to spin, my friend, no one asked you to demonstrate your ignorance in such an obvious way!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

oh look another person that doesn't understand fiscal years, budgets, ect

As Trump said him self, he sure does love the poorly educated

Ever give thought that national debt isnt a bad thing, and is actually a necessity for international trade?

Didnt you guys take economics?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    It's all there...keep reading.
    I did... which is why I'm highlighting the part that tells you Trump's anti-globalization shtick, is what would make it a problem. The article explicitly tells you that it isn't, until Trump successfully moves closer to isolationism. Which part am I supposed to read, after that introduction?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Satelliteyears0o View Post
    Ever give thought that national debt isnt a bad thing, and is actually a necessity for international trade?

Didnt you guys take economics?
    Consider the fact that US dominates trade with the dollar, being something Trump and his support considers a weakness of the US. The issue isn't knowing economics, but understanding what Trump is actually proposing. The debt is a problem, when you consider international trade a problem.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I did... which is why I'm highlighting the part that tells you Trump's anti-globalization shtick, is what would make it a problem. The article explicitly tells you that it isn't, until Trump successfully moves closer to isolationism. Which part am I supposed to read, after that introduction?

- - - Updated - - -

Consider the fact that US dominates trade with the dollar, being something Trump and his support considers a weakness of the US. The issue isn't knowing economics, but understanding what Trump is actually proposing. The debt is a problem, when you consider international trade a problem.
    Exactly. /highfive

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I do like Trump, but that isn't my reason. I like Trump because he is entertaining.

I'm not blind. Trump has improved the economy and reduced debt by not being Hillary Clinton.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Since Trump took office, the sun has risen every day! Try to spin THAT, LIBRULZ.

P.S. Obama added debt after bailing out the auto/bank industries. Try harder.
    Agreed, should have let them crash and burn. and Let the EPA fix their fuck up. Emissions is what ruins great automobiles.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Sure there is. It is a scientifically proven fact that he is not Hillary Clinton.

As for the economy, stock market, etc., they are driven by perception and emotional responses to conditions. If the rich right-wing feel more confident with Trump at the helm, stock prices wil go up, and that will ripple through the economy. The poors who like Hillary don't drive the economy. They just drag it down when they get their way.
    Well the only reason why those stocks went up is because they expect cut in regulations and not because of confidence in trump and it's long term goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I know, right! Lol! Any positive post on Trump on this forum however is going to get attacked big time, makes no difference if it is true or not.
    That's one big sarcasm detection failure on your part, methinks.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    You and Skroe are apparently the only conservatives on these forums who understand governmental economics. And I'm not just saying that from this thread.
    I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

He's way too busy going golfing and going back and forth to Florida to have done much. Over the next 4 years he is on pace to spend a BILLION dollars on travel to his place in Florida. Obama spent 48 million over 4 years. And funny enough, Trump bitched that Obama spent too much time golfing. I believe Trump has been seen golfing 7 times already.

Deleted
    good news for the US. Seems like everything is in an upswing over there. Atleast the people that work are. Lefties autistic screaming folks are busy with tumblr, twitter and instagram trying to defame Trump every chance they get.

Thankfully I trust those facts, backed up by numbers more

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I'll take that as a compliment, I suppose...
    It is.

All of the Trump praisers in this thread believe that 1. Trump has actually managed to do anything about the budget in two months of being president. 2. A single month where the debt falls means that the deficit has been eliminated! Not that we merely managed to pay off some loans and will be much more in the hole next month.

When Obama was first president, they all went "LOOK AT HOW BAD THE DEBT IS! OBUMMER IS BIG TERRIBLE PRESIDENT." I kept saying "It takes 2 years to even begin seeing the results of a president's economic policy, and a decade to see the FULL impact." I said this all throughout his presidency. Two years after he took office, the deficit began to turn around, as did unemployment. here we are 8 years later and the deficit is disappearing and unemployment is at amazing rates.

In two years we will begin to see the direction that Trump's plans take both the government and the economy. In 10 years you will see the full effects.

I said this during Bush as well, when during his first two years he was riding the great economy and budget of Clinton, then sent our debt and deficit into freefall.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    It is.

All of the Trump praisers in this thread believe that 1. Trump has actually managed to do anything about the budget in two months of being president. 2. A single month where the debt falls means that the deficit has been eliminated! Not that we merely managed to pay off some loans and will be much more in the hole next month.

When Obama was first president, they all went "LOOK AT HOW BAD THE DEBT IS! OBUMMER IS BIG TERRIBLE PRESIDENT." I kept saying "It takes 2 years to even begin seeing the results of a president's economic policy, and a decade to see the FULL impact." I said this all throughout his presidency. Two years after he took office, the deficit began to turn around, as did unemployment. here we are 8 years later and the deficit is disappearing and unemployment is at amazing rates.

In two years we will begin to see the direction that Trump's plans take both the government and the economy. In 10 years you will see the full effects.

I said this during Bush as well, when during his first two years he was riding the great economy and budget of Clinton, then sent our debt and deficit into freefall.
    It is much simpler, actually. It could usual fluctuations, not even necessarily the effects of Obama's policies. The OP uses the usual cherrypicking argument: "Let's take two extreme points on the plot and claim that there is a pattern".

One can similarly pick two dates: 01/27/2017 and 02/28/2017, note that the latter features larger debt than the former, and claim: "Trump in a month added 20 billion to the debt". The statement will be just as dishonest and erroneous.

Such effects can only be observed on much larger scales. If we see the steady gradual decrease of the smoothed value of the debt over many months, only then should the point even be considered - there is still a matter of proving that it is Trump's policies that cause this decrease, and not one of the other 23984732894372894874329237498432732 factors.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP is slightly less intelligent since he post obvious bullshit and is never heard from again.
    At least he is smart enough to know he just bullshited but it ends there I'm afraid.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    OP is slightly less intelligent since he post obvious bullshit and is never heard from again.
    At least he is smart enough to know he just bullshited but it ends there I'm afraid.
    To be fair... he cannot really respond at the moment...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    To be fair... he cannot really respond at the moment...
    He got banned late, he could respond to the refute posts long before his ban.
    If we are to be fair =)

Its a classic populist bait thread which falls to even the simplest scrutiny.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

It is definitely a click bait. I really want to believe this. I mean a person cannot be this retard to state these. Right?

I mean I am already so used to this living in Turkey. AKP constantly lying about national debt, "we lowered it" "we eliminated it in 2 months" etc. Although anything improved was thanks to the previous governments and assets that AKP kept selling to foreigners for direct cash for years. I can understand how people believe this shit in Turkey being %50 brainwashed, low educated or uneducated etc but USA? come on people. Aren't you guys the richest country? Don't be idiot. Don't be Turkey. You are already in deepshit as Trump is already Erdogan version 2.0. It is just your balance and checks still works effectively that Trump cannot bullshit around much but he is trying his powers at every turn. At least don't post troll shit posts like this to spread arrogance/ignorance.

I am still (wishfully) assuming that OP is just trying to troll us and have a laugh himself.