Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    Wax and Wane's purpose if for Trillax only in his laser phase. You can't cast shit while running, why not spam Moonfire?
    Or maybe ToS will have a lot of fights where we have to run and spam MF because we can't cast. Or maybe Blizzard wants us to return to Vanilla and have Moonfire on ALL bars.
    But... Stellar Drift for heavy movement fights...
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    It is. 5 people in my raid group already have that trait.
    Kinda sad people are rushing it that fast considering the tier is already over and no one will care about 7.2 parses.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    Kinda sad people are rushing it that fast considering the tier is already over and no one will care about 7.2 parses.
    Except the tier isnt over. Only a handful of guilds have cleared Guldan and still have 11 weeks till ToS. Only 76 guilds have cleared mythic, in the world. Your guild not being one of them.

No one said to only do m+. Stop being dumb. WQ and raids have always been the most efficient way to farm AP.
    would be smarter to save as many raids as possible for monday, especially the ones that are automatic drops since you will be at ak 27 by then

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    would be smarter to save as many raids as possible for monday, especially the ones that are automatic drops since you will be at ak 27 by then
    Especially since they're bugged to hell and back anyway.

Anyone else feel like their rotation feels odd or something? I feel like my casting feels off?

Quote Originally Posted by Nijurez View Post
    Anyone else feel like their rotation feels odd or something? I feel like my casting feels off?
    Yep, it's not balance specific. Casters in out raid complained about it. Blizzard silently renamed CVar that set custom lag tolerance to SpellQueueWindow and I strongly suspect screwed something while doing so, maybe setting it to something other than 0 by default. Try doing /console SpellQueueWindow 0 first to see if your ability queuing is back to normal. Or you can test different values, start with 100 and go up.

i wouldnt use 0 (no spell queueing), thats going to introduce latency between every cast (your ping value). the old default was 250. i would start there, and slightly lower or raise it (200-300) until you find a comfortable value.

You dont want to use 0. Thats what causes delys between cast

- - - Updated - - -

Wax and Wane bonus 15% (from 5%).
    Wax and Wane affects Sunfire in addition to Moonfire (tooltip won't be clear about this in 7.2). Hotfixes today

Good buff to Wax and Wane but needs more. Make it's 25% per stack and then it's good. At 25% per stack - moonfire will hit for 20% less than a wrath. It's a nice filler that you can spam while moving - but if you can stand still you'll always cast wrath due to better astral power generation and damage.

A 10% damage increase to moonfire and sunfire would be a good move as well to bump us up to middle of the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Good buff to Wax and Wane but needs more. Make it's 25% per stack and then it's good. At 25% per stack - moonfire will hit for 20% less than a wrath. It's a nice filler that you can spam while moving - but if you can stand still you'll always cast wrath due to better astral power generation and damage.

A 10% damage increase to moonfire and sunfire would be a good move as well to bump us up to middle of the pack.
    It is supposed to be a worthless trait. Thats how every other dps is. Just look at affliction locks.

Wax and Wane from 5% to 15%? I'm not seeing the tooltip reflect this change anywhere?

Wax and Wane from 5% to 15%? I'm not seeing the tooltip reflect this change anywhere?
    Tooltip won't be clear until there's a proper patch.

It is supposed to be a worthless trait. Thats how every other dps is. Just look at affliction locks.
    Actually a good chunk of classes have very good new 1 pointers. Balance is on the very crap end. At least the talent is a little better now.

Does anyone know how Wax and Wane works? What is the duration of the buff? Is it infinite until you drop out of combat?

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Tooltip won't be clear until there's a proper patch.
    Ah thats crazy, thanks.

Ah thats crazy, thanks.
    Not crazy, always been like that. They can't change client data without a proper patch.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Not crazy, always been like that. They can't change client data without a proper patch.
    Oh I was just commenting back, but fuck me right?

Oh I was just commenting back, but fuck me right?
    I mean it even says it in the hotfix. Wax and Wane affects Sunfire in addition to Moonfire (tooltip won't be clear about this in 7.2). SO yea.

Will Wax and wane apply a sepparate buff for monfire and sunfire or is the buff shared?
    Would both sunfire and moonfire add a stack of WaW to the buff in that case?

Also, having LatC, would it be worth to spam a main target (such as Spellblade on animate phase) so that it gives the buff and also spread moonfire to adds?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk