Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    Sooo.. when are you planning on getting banned again?
    I have been banned before, but I have never been banned for a non-arbitrary reason. There is one mod who is constantly following me around and looking for pulling the trigger for the slightest thing.

Probably going to happen in this thread again, although I haven't said or done anything wrong, but when people have power over others ... they lose themselves. Happens with mods too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    A melee player has been #TRIGGERED. Don't take it personally. Most melee players just can't help it. Doesn't mean you should feel offended for other people failures.

And I don't hate them, because hate is a strong word.

It is just something that I and many tank, healer and other ranged players noticed.
    you need mental help.

LOL @ People saying Melee's ignore mechanics... I guess that's why whenever I pug Gul'dan on my warrior I end up having to soak THREE souls before every Black Harvest since the ranged are too busy tunneling the boss and stacking on each other while the eye kills them... right?
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    I have been banned before, but I have never been banned for a non-arbitrary reason. There is one mod who is constantly following me around and looking for pulling the trigger for the slightest thing.

Probably going to happen in this thread again, although I haven't said or done anything wrong, but when people have power over others ... they lose themselves. Happens with mods too.
    You were probably banned because of your tendency to turn any thread that contains the word "melee" into shit. Like, it's not okay to completely derail a thread because of your personal (and stupid as fuck) crusade against the melee dps. Alternatively, the mods view your posts as trolling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    You were probably banned because of your tendency to turn any thread that contains the word "melee" into shit. Like, it's not okay to completely derail a thread because of your personal (and stupid as fuck) crusade against the melee dps. Alternatively, the mods view your posts as trolling.
    nope. not that I am aware of.

OP asked for advice. I gave him the best advice and explained why. People came in and bashed me. I stayed calm and explained further why they are wrong.

stop being offended and reflecting that on me. Deal with the reality please.
    Look who's talking.

I mean, you have some serious issue with how you go everywhere raging on melee every single time.

Talk about reflecting ;-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    Look who's talking.

I mean, you have some serious issue with how you go everywhere raging on melee every single time.

Talk about reflecting ;-)
    man stop confusing rage with the truth.

I never said "I HATE THOSE MELEES!!!!!!!!!!". I simply stated my experience, that a lot of people share. And that is that melees are less likely to do mechanics, even if they should.

I stayed calm, reasonable and objective throughout this thread and even gave reasoning for my advice. Which most of you failed to do

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Can't tell if troll or serious; Most melee tunnel, it's a known fact.

Cannot tell you how many times I've seen melee get hit by Fel Beams (0 uptime loss since you're still in range) on Krosus or hell even falling off the bridge because of a 3rd smash on him either.
    I could say exactly hte same for ranged in my guild given they're the only ones that die to fel beams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

man stop confusing rage with the truth.

I never said "I HATE THOSE MELEES!!!!!!!!!!". I simply stated my experience, that a lot of people share. And that is that melees are less likely to do mechanics, even if they should.

I stayed calm, reasonable and objective throughout this thread and even gave reasoning for my advice. Which most of you failed to do
    You don't understand what "objective, reasoning" mean, nor do you understand that your personal little experience in your guild has no relevance.

You'Re a crusader against melee and have been pointed as such plenty of times. Enjoy your future ban I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I could say exactly hte same for ranged in my guild given they're the only ones that die to fel beams.
    That is weird. Doesn't sound right if you ask me.

Melee players are even opening threads on the official forums about being confused by this very complicated mechanic when doing their normal tunnel rotation. They really don't know how they could do to avoid that !

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752431120

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately this thread spun quickly off-topic and never really recovered so I'm closing it. Maybe someone will read the OP and glean a bit of helpful info, or read the rest of the thread for many examples of how using the word "triggered" comes across as lazy and unimaginative.