A question for 7.2

Heya! I have looked the last few pages of the forum but I haven't found an answer.
    What's gonna be your 7.2 artifact trait order of picking up? The first 2 are obviously easy:
    ferocity of the silver hand first.
    wrath of the ashbringer (4/4) second.

But what goes after?

7+ Year Old Account
    after you get your first new one, then your best
    you are best to go for the new ones, to try and get the other two 1/1

btw your signature super outta date bra~
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    after you get your first new one, then your best
    you are best to go for the new ones, to try and get the other two 1/1
    Judge unworthy really is worth the trait in favor of an upgrade for.... let's say the templar verdict trait? or even the divine storm one? I don't see great benefit from it. But I am likely mistaken.

Edit: Yep. yep it is

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah we do have to know
    will the "spread" judgment be full duration? or whatever duration is up?
    because if its refreshed onto the target it goes on
    then as long as you have 2 targets you could keep judgment forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Atm I believe best course (imo) is Ferocity of the Ashbringer -> Wrath of the Ashbringer -> Deliver the Justice -> Righteous Verdict. Righteous Verdict is nothing but a shitty version of Deliver the Justice and Divine Hammer/Blade of Wrath will be hitting harder than Templar's Verdict in 7.2. And we don't always use Templar's Verdict as is and its trait is only 2% increase versus the 8/5% of the Blade/Hammer traits. After that getting to Judge Unworthy should be your main priority then filling out the remaining 3/4 dps traits.

Atm it appears you can get the last 50/50 without filling all the 3/4 traits in so you can completely skip Embrace the Light and Protector of the Ashen Blade until last as they provide 0 dps bonus.
    Last edited by Eon Drache; 2017-03-20 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Atm I believe best course (imo) is Ferocity of the Ashbringer -> Wrath of the Ashbringer -> Sharpened Edges -> Righteous Verdict. Righteous Verdict is nothing but a shitty version of Sharpened Edges and Divine Hammer/Blade of Wrath will be hitting harder than Templar's Verdict in 7.2. And we don't always use Templar's Verdict as is and its trait is only 2% increase versus the 8/5% of the Blade/Hammer traits. After that getting to Judge Unworthy should be your main priority then filling out the remaining 3/4 dps traits.

Atm it appears you can get the last 50/50 without filling all the 3/4 traits in so you can completely skip Embrace the Light and Protector of the Ashen Blade until last as they provide 0 dps bonus.
    I think you got the trait name wrong. I believe you meant Deliver the Justice (8% increased damage to BoJ/DH) and not Sharpened Edges(6% Crit to CS/Zeal).

Quote Originally Posted by Aribethe View Post
    I think you got the trait name wrong. I believe you meant Deliver the Justice (8% increased damage to BoJ/DH) and not Sharpened Edges(6% Crit to CS/Zeal).
    Yep! I meant the trait that is a flat 8% increase to Divine Hammer/Blade of Wrath. Fixing, thanks.

I would suggest picking the most boring , useful and reliable one first , that is BotA.
    After that, anything really, besides Judge Unworthy.

After wota and ferocity this seems like the path I would take:
    wake of ashes (bottom path)
    blessing of the ashbringer
    echo of the highlord
    divine tempest
    concordance of the legion fall (1 point)
    righteous blade
    unbreakable will
    then whatever else.

You all know, that you cant choose the new traits before you have all of the old ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Harzerkas View Post
    You all know, that you cant choose the new traits before you have all of the old ones?
    I had a feeling this was the case but I can dream >_>