Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

AotHG Nerf Official

Once again, our best throughput (and smoothness to our rotation) has been nerfed. Now generating an amazing 1-6 Fury per DB.

I assume, that, any Fury is still better than no Fury and ring will be BiS. But, I'm terrible at sims. Is there evidence to the contrary?

Deleted
    I don't see any blue's about it? If its true though it's getting rather annoying now, yes first few nerfs were deserved i thought but seriously AGAIN? Fuck off Blizz, the people crying about not having it will have it by tomb anyway and will be crying for a buff. Hopefully this isn't just a lone nerf to one legendary and ALL BiS legendarys get nerfed along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhzeus View Post
    I don't see any blue's about it?
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753487404

Clearly 1-8 was insanely overpowered and the reduction of a maximum of 2 fury gained has brought it in line /s

Blizzard is just nerfing BiS legendaries for the sake of BiS legendaries at this point with no real thought process other than "hurr durr gotta nerf the best ones!11!1!".

Um... its pretty out of line with other legendaries. It's the hands down best in all scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    Um... its pretty out of line with other legendaries. It's the hands down best in all scenarios.
    it kinda surprises me that this didn't mean them just adjusting the fury gen of the two DBs and just changing the legendary effect to something entirely different.

guess that'll have to wait for patch 8?

7+ Year Old Account
    ok so the strongest of the DH legendaries is getting a very minor nerf?
    i guess it will be number 2 or 3 now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    Is this image pre or post nerf because if its pre nerf, our top dps lego will be the generic leather belt. Love that...

Quote Originally Posted by Tezrex View Post
    Is this image pre or post nerf because if its pre nerf, our top dps lego will be the generic leather belt. Love that...
    Post nerf. Hence why Moarg and Sephuz are so high.

The nerf looks giant and huge and awful. It's not. It won't meaningfully impact your fury gen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Post nerf. Hence why Moarg and Sephuz are so high.

The nerf looks giant and huge and awful. It's not. It won't meaningfully impact your fury gen.
    I'm guessing that is strictly single target and AoE is a bit different.

Still best by a large margin, but the gap is slightly lowered. Happened to other classes as well, nothing to see here.

Moarg is that high? Even for ST?

In 7.2 moarg increase dmg on TG even on the first target hit.

Sure, but 50% is enough to bring it THAT high? I'm a bit surprised. That's all.

Deleted
    As someone that just got ring (yay, sarcasm), but on a serious note, I always said this before having it, each time they nerf AotHG they should bake the nerf into base DBlades.

So in this case, DBlades should get +2 Fury. AotHG people feel no different, but it reduces the delta of haves and have nots.

It's always gonna be the BiS one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    I'm guessing that is strictly single target and AoE is a bit different.
    Ring's strong suit has never been AoE particularly anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gylen View Post
    Sure, but 50% is enough to bring it THAT high? I'm a bit surprised. That's all.
    Was thinking the same.. especially if you take into account to lose of First Blood.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawthorne Wipes View Post
    Was thinking the same.. especially if you take into account to lose of First Blood.
    Not really surprising. I mean bloodlet WAS our strongest ST talent for a long time. With the change it's basically a 50% buff to TG and therefore the talent itself. I am actually surprised the dps gain is not higher. If even only one additional target is present it's going to be insane. It'd be interessting if bracers+bloodlet means we'd be using momentum over nemesis again.
    As far as the ring changes go I couldn't care less at this point. Trying to get it has been the most unfun experience I ever had playing WoW and I know a lot of DH players felt the same way. Of course it sucks to have the BiS legy and have it nerfed every single patch, but I mean at least you got to experience it while it lasted right? I'd much rather have blizz approach this problem in a different way, but well what can you do.
    Last edited by mmoce193b9fd19; 2017-03-20 at 09:41 PM.