Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post
    So i just got the Ring last week. I also have the bracers and KJBW.

Would i run with the bracers + ring or KJBW + ?
    I'd go KJBW+Ring because 1 I like Blade dance and 2 because Blade Dance get's a new trait that would probably make the buff to bracers + Bloodlet not a enough of DPS gain, especially since the gain is only like 2.5k DPS.

Deleted
    So the ring is still BIS by far?

My DH doesnt have it so i would be okay with another nerf. I hate the current legendary crap where i feel useless without the right legendaries...

it's a 22.3% nerf to the throughput of the ring, the avg proc was 4.5, now 3.5. Annoying for sure, but not the end of the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aGit View Post
    it's a 22.3% nerf to the throughput of the ring, the avg proc was 4.5, now 3.5. Annoying for sure, but not the end of the world.
    Well frost DK Bis legendary was nerfed by 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    So the ring is still BIS by far?

My DH doesnt have it so i would be okay with another nerf. I hate the current legendary crap where i feel useless without the right legendaries...
    Why? Instead of asking for a buff to the items you DO have to get them in line with AotHG your "asking" for a nerf to AotHG to bring them in line with your "worse" legendaries .... i don't get that ^^

(i dont have the AotHG ring either btw)

So after this basically the gerenic Legendaries our our best ones ... somehow i don't think thats what was intended when they thought them up ...

Cinidaria, Sephuz, KJBW, Prydhaz in the top 5 ..... wow .....

Is this 3% or 2% Sephuz in the chart?
    Also why is Delusion so low, I thought it is one of our best legys. Or does the sim not have 2 min meta?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaga View Post
    Why? Instead of asking for a buff to the items you DO have to get them in line with AotHG your "asking" for a nerf to AotHG to bring them in line with your "worse" legendaries .... i don't get that ^^

(i dont have the AotHG ring either btw)

So after this basically the gerenic Legendaries our our best ones ... somehow i don't think thats what was intended when they thought them up ...

Cinidaria, Sephuz, KJBW, Prydhaz in the top 5 ..... wow .....
    Because it isnt other legendaries being bad. It is the ring being too strong.

To fix this, you woud have to buff 9 legendaries.

If you look at the greatervpicture and sims you will see that AotHG is too strong. Not the rest being too weak. In its current state i would always pick AotHG over the other 9 legendaries...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    Also why is Delusion so low, I thought it is one of our best legys. Or does the sim not have 2 min meta?
    Delusion isnt always BIS. Sims might or undervalue it because of different fight lenghts.

Delusion is very very strong when it gives you 2 Metas instead on 1. It is really weak if you would have 2 Metas even without the leg. And so on...

Switching Cindaria and Delusion depending on fight length is a nice dps gain.

Because it isnt other legendaries being bad. It is the ring being too strong.

To fix this, you woud have to buff 9 legendaries.

If you look at the greatervpicture and sims you will see that AotHG is too strong. Not the rest being too weak. In its current state i would always pick AotHG over the other 9 legendaries...
    And you still will after the nerf, hell they can nerf it to 1-3 and you would still pick it. It's not the proc on the ring it is inherently what it does. more resources mean more hard hitting abilities. Nerfing the ring is stupid since it helps on resource starvation. The ring is fine, it's the rest that is lackluster and uninteresting.

Quote Originally Posted by Onaga View Post
    And you still will after the nerf, hell they can nerf it to 1-3 and you would still pick it. It's not the proc on the ring it is inherently what it does. more resources mean more hard hitting abilities. Nerfing the ring is stupid since it helps on resource starvation. The ring is fine, it's the rest that is lackluster and uninteresting.
    100% this
    Fix our fury from the baseline

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    100% this
    Fix our fury from the baseline
    But in return they would still have to nerf damage on abilities... and we would be dealing less damage in a lucky try.

This nerf is just balancing an overpowered legendary. In 7.2.5, they might touch it.

But in return they would still have to nerf damage on abilities... and we would be dealing less damage in a lucky try.

This nerf is just balancing an overpowered legendary. In 7.2.5, they might touch it.
    I understand what you say, but if they fix the fury generation the baseline one still the persons without the ring will be screwed. Thats my point and i have the ring.

As someone said earlier in this thread, They said that momentum would be the go to talent again ? Is this true. Momentum with bracers and bloodled ? if that is the case, i am rerolling. The fact that momentum vanished from the rotation is the only reason i decided to go for dh in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    As someone said earlier in this thread, They said that momentum would be the go to talent again ? Is this true. Momentum with bracers and bloodled ? if that is the case, i am rerolling. The fact that momentum vanished from the rotation is the only reason i decided to go for dh in the first place
    Wheel has to turn. You like it or quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I understand what you say, but if they fix the fury generation the baseline one still the persons without the ring will be screwed. Thats my point and i have the ring.
    You play the same DH as me? My 900 DH has no ring and still performs very good. I wanna have the ring so i can top metres.

I understand how bad it feels having no procs. On the other hand, our dps is great so i am not screwed. And when i look at rankings i see a lot of DHs pulling crazily high numbers.

We are far from screwed. I hate those exaggerations.

While Ring is the strongest ST-Leg it does NOT fix the problem of being fury starved because if you have no DB procs you also don't have any additional fury from the ring. All it does is to add another CS/BD every x DB procs. The best solution would be to increase chance on DB procs but lower the fury generation for a proc. Then they could change ring to additional proc chance or something like that and could bring it in line with other legs. Anyway there will allways be a bis and a worst leg.
    Buff to Chest, Feet will not be nearly enough to make them viable. They could have added additional movementspeed to the boots or reduce cooldown on felrush, vengeful retreat and netherwalk this could also offer some different talentbuilds (and that is what legendarys should be designed for).

Basically 7.1.5 changed only that now 99% are not playing bloodlet / momentum in raid but nemesis / FB, not rly a good "fix" to boring talent choices. Hope they buff some other legs to allow different talent-specs even for ST.

You play the same DH as me? My 900 DH has no ring and still performs very good. I wanna have the ring so i can top metres.

I understand how bad it feels having no procs. On the other hand, our dps is great so i am not screwed. And when i look at rankings i see a lot of DHs pulling crazily high numbers.

We are far from screwed. I hate those exaggerations.
    I dont mean dps, i mean gameplay wise!
    To sit some times for 3 or 4 seconds waiting for something to happen is not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Wheel has to turn. You like it or quit.
    True enough, but when you have to toss the wheel different directions multiple times during a fight i rather go for another wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet View Post
    the shoulders on their own aren't all that great, they require support from the rest of your gear either in the form of 2 meta cd reduce relics AND the legendary ring, or CoF. if you can get 2min or slightly above 2min metas without the use of CoF, the shoulders are awesome as you can have a proper trinket instead of CoF.

Well frost DK Bis legendary was nerfed by 50%.
    unless i'm mistaken, the DK legendary is only bis due to the current set bonuses. in ToS, it would no longer be bis, with or without this nerf.
    Last edited by aGit; 2017-03-21 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyon View Post
    While Ring is the strongest ST-Leg it does NOT fix the problem of being fury starved because if you have no DB procs you also don't have any additional fury from the ring. All it does is to add another CS/BD every x DB procs. The best solution would be to increase chance on DB procs but lower the fury generation for a proc. Then they could change ring to additional proc chance or something like that and could bring it in line with other legs....
    They said we're only going to see big class changes on X.X.5 patches. The nerf to the ring proc is merely a bandaid fix to having one legy that is far stronger than the other 9.
    For me the problem is the connection between DB and Felblade. No DB procs means no FB procs, therefore you're completely starved. On the other hand a lot of DB procs means a lot of FB procs in which case you're going to overcap ressources. But I guess we will just have to deal with it for another few months until we see the next balance/class changes patch.
    Last edited by mmoce193b9fd19; 2017-03-21 at 04:56 PM.

Firstly thanks for the sim of legendaries ranking. I am curious that is it the Sim also applicable for demonic? Thinking that belt may rank a bit lower because demonic build has no such strong opener as chaos blade.
    Can someone run sim for Demonic? A lot of thanks