need help - ret dps

I need help can't seem to find out what im doing wrong. I am simming at 723k but im all over the place on boss fights also im parsing around 20-70% as ret.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Stayq/simple

tonight was a pretty bad night, but i got lucky with 910 claw and 2 910/905 holy relic that i just today.

Here are my logs for the month

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/160087

if you have any input i would be glad to hear from you guys thanks.
    Last edited by vivel; 2017-03-22 at 05:25 AM.

Deleted
    Gear and talent choice looks fine. Maybe better predict your fight length and replace CoF for fights where you will hardly get any more crusade-use out of it. I.e. Krosus has a fight length around 3:25 for you - CoF is only a stat stick there. Any other trinket of the same ilvl would be a boost then.

Use old war as second pot (you don't, at least at your last Krosus H kill you pre-pot old-war and re-pot prolonged). As you have 3 AW relics your crusade lasts 35 seconds Old war lasts 25 seconds, so use old war at 10 seconds into your second crusade to get maximum effect out of it.

Try to optimize your cloak buff uptime, 75% is ok, but better would be something around 85% (which is possible).

Try to "cheese" some dps with shield of vengeance. Again, at your last Krosus you could get more damage out of it. You use it twice, could use it 3 times. Use it in situations where you expect raidwide damage, or use it when you can stand in a void (smash, orb,...) without the risk of being killed. Personally i use SoV for orbs, and Eye for an Eye for smashes - whenever possible.

Try to never cast a consumer without judgement debuff on the target. You obviously do it at some points. When you ecpect a target switch, don't cast a judgement you can profit from only half of the duration.

Never delay wings when the fight mechanic won't give you an advantage (Tichondrius) or you really need the burst at a specific point of the fight (should only be the case while progressing).

I would try to get 2 WoA in one crusade window, even when you overcap HoPo by 1 or 2. Its absolutely possible within 35 seconds, and as a very hard hitting abilitiy which is super-buffed in the last seconds of crusade it will give you a nice boost.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it will help you :-)

Thanks for your input very much appreciated , i got a few 880 trinkets u can switch CoF for.