(essentially) solo HK farming?

Howdy folks,

I'm basically determined to at long last finish my 100k hk achievement, yeah I know it's nothing special since there's a ton of people with 250k+ but that's what happens when I really only do pvp when I have nothing else to do.

ANYWAYS...

I'm 2k shy and really want to knock the final stretch of this as fast as possible. None of my RL friends really care about pvp at all and I don't really have any option for solid organized groups. So...if I were just focusing on HK's, where I'm basically queuing by myself (aside from getting a group for dalaran sewers), what would be my best option? I have horde and alliance characters and I'm always open to healing.

Thanks!

Just farm BGs tbh, if you had started the push earlier you could have made the most of the battleground event bringing in people who don't know what they're doing to get their 4 wins for the week. If you can stomach AV or IoC you can get a decent amount of HKs especially if you get into a resources game, win or lose you're going to come away with something, but I tend to find that the 15 mans give more HK's for time spent (excluding strand) so long as you get stuck in where the team zerg is going.

I got the bloodthirsty title (250k kills) by farming AV back in the day. All other BG's didn't even come close to the numbers you get in there.

If you would've decided to farm HK's in WoD, you would have had an easy time in Ashran.
    I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by Vagician View Post
    Just farm BGs tbh, if you had started the push earlier you could have made the most of the battleground event bringing in people who don't know what they're doing to get their 4 wins for the week. If you can stomach AV or IoC you can get a decent amount of HKs especially if you get into a resources game, win or lose you're going to come away with something, but I tend to find that the 15 mans give more HK's for time spent (excluding strand) so long as you get stuck in where the team zerg is going.
    SotA is actually one of the best for HKs since everyone is typically concentrated in one spot vs spread all over like AB/Gilneas. Yeah it won't beat a resources fight AV or IOC, but those are hit and miss.