Deleted

Question Holy Priest Legendary Dilemma

Hello guys, I've just dropped the Prydaz neck tonight and I wanna substitute it with my Norgannon feet, but this will cause me to lost almost 900 int

What's your opinion? Is it right to change since the feet is a terrible leg for Holy even with the int loss?

Deleted
    Shield neck is amazing, utility is always above throughput for a healer. That said, mobility is a problem for holy, what is your other legendary?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally feel Norgannon's is an underrated legendary. It doesn't show up well in simulations but the simple fact is not having to clip your spells because you needed to move right now is a very valuable ability, especially in Nighthold where most of the fights have times where you're going to need to move unpredictably but you can usually stay put most of the time to get the proc up. Its going to get even better with the buff in 7.2.

Deleted
    My other equipped Legendary is the Velen Future's Sight and I think is pretty amazing so I dont want to change it tbh. The others legendaries are either ones from the Discipline spec or the Sephuz that i really think is pretty useless on a Holy priest. Yeah, I agree that mobility is our weak spot, but to be honest I tend to forget to use the proc of the feet and I dont always properly exploit it (fotr example, my target is behind me when i run and i dont have line of sight to cast anyway)

Deleted
    Yeah, trinket is really good, so keep it. BTW, heals do not have direction restrictions, you can cast at someone who's behind you. Only our damaging spells and life grip have that requirement.

I would stick with what you've got for now. The neck is amazing: shield + stats. It's easily better than the boots.

I quite like my Norgannon's but that's purely because I'm trying to make the best of a selection of Phyrix/Norg/Sephuz/Belt....

I'd go with the neck, the shield does wonders for us, and while the boots are actually a lot nicer than they appear at first glance, the neck is one of our best ones after the shield and stat buff.

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Thank you guys for all the suggestion, for now infact I'll use Neck + Trinket and i'm having good result

i drew the short straw... Norgannon's foresight, Phyrix's Embrace, Rammal's Ulterior Motive

which ones do I chose for raid/dungeon? For raid I'm thinking boots and hands for sure. However i kinda liked the ring in higher m+.

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    i drew the short straw... Norgannon's foresight, Phyrix's Embrace, Rammal's Ulterior Motive

which ones do I chose for raid/dungeon? For raid I'm thinking boots and hands for sure. However i kinda liked the ring in higher m+.
    Ring can be nice in higher M+ as you mentioned but otherwise it's only use is as a really nice stat stick for shadow thanks to its stats

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post

You think you drew the short straw? I have 7 legendaries right now - one shadow one that I got when I switched my loot spec for a single boss in a M+, and the other 6 are the worst possible ones. So that's 7 legendaries, not one of which are the cloak, prydaz, pants, or trinket. I've been super salty all fucking expansion.

Deleted
    Hi guys! I have a new question for you. I've recently dropped "Entrancing Trousers of An'juna" and now I'm struggling around which combination of legendaries to use between Prydaz, Velen and this new one. Hope to receive some suggestions

Prydaz and Velen's are probably the top ones for progression. The renew legs are also really strong so it's up to preference. Keep Velen's regardless and your choice of other, though I'd stick with Prydaz, the shield is nice for survival and HPS, and it's a glorified stat stick with all the stat buffs to it.

Shield from Prydaz is one of the best for a healer especially once you hit Mythic NH. Although you do have Desperate Prayer, it's always nice to have a big bubble protect you from damage that may or may not kill you. The effect on Norgannon is just not worth it. The only time you should swithc out of Prydaz is when you have the cloak and the trinket.

I have the rez cloak, renew legs, and velen's trinket (and Muze's bracers, but meh.) Right now I'm using the cloak (because I abuse it) and the trinket, but I really do miss my renew legs. I wish we could wear 3, but I'm worried I'm clinging to the cloak if the pants are better. Opinions?

All I read was "I have cloak, velens and legs" and went to find a rope for myself.

If you're consistently getting to use and abuse the cloak I'd personally keep it. It can turn an unlucky situation into a free healing cd.

Sorry :-/

And that's what I was thinking. I'm just missing the extra HPS I was getting from Benediction/Renew pants, but I think the trinket is more than making up for it....I'm just being greedy. But I agree that having an extra life is better than meter padding.
    Last edited by HDPriest; 2017-04-11 at 12:28 AM.