Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchh View Post
    but what they don't realise is that top tier raiders have 4 alts and multiple specs to grind 54 on.
    Not true. There was no guild that required more than two characters at 54 as part of Nighthold preparation. Reality is that the process of getting 54 traits when you are actually interested in result is terrible. If all you do is world quests combined with weekly LFR run you don't even need any traits. Or even gear.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-26 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    Not true. There was no guild that required more than two characters at 54 as part of Nighthold preparation. Reality is that the process of getting 54 traits when you are actually interested in result is terrible. If all you do is world quests combined with weekly LFR run you don't even need any traits. Or even gear.
    Your nickname suits you. If all you do is world quests combined with weekly LFR, you're likely to have 54 traits by now. Add a bit of M+ farm and you can have multiple 54s easy. And stop with whining already, you are wrong. Mythic raiding should not be easily accessible nor easily beatable. This is not Dota that you just fire up, choose champion and that's it. This game has a bigger story through which you have to progress, improve your self, get stronger and then challenge the hard things. You seem to not understand the game that you are trying to play. It's like playing FIFA and complaining that there is no blink ability, because it would make it easier for you to score goal, and you only care about scoring goal.

And you got it. Most of your assumptions are not even close to be true. Your Krosus requirements are really twisted. Your numbers may be correct(never checked them), but they are not enough. You are operating under assumption that getting MILLIONS of AP is cool. Your cool number gets you 29 traits with 5 millions to go up to 35. And 35 is not enough. Reasonable number is 50 and it's like 10 times more AP than 34.

And so? It is possible to kill Archimonde without rings. Doesn't matter if it's possible for you. You don't even raid most likely.
    Because the numbers I brought in was for 2 resets with all raids at ak 15. Hypothesis.

But you can get krosus mythic ready 40-45 traits(gear matters too) in a week. At 9 days you have 18 AK as as a new raider. And you do lots of m+ as well. In 7.2 you can get to 25 AK at the start. But you will come with stupid questions and complain about shit that aren't real problems even then.

Just because you don't bother checking if it would work doesn't make my statements inaccurate,it just make you look like an ass. But sure go for it, you look like it already.

And you don't even raid most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Because the numbers I brought in was for 2 resets with all raids at ak 15. Hypothesis.

But you can get krosus mythic ready 40-45 traits(gear matters too) in a week. At 9 days you have 18 AK as as a new raider. And you do lots of m+ as well. In 7.2 you can get to 25 AK at the start. But you will come with stupid questions and complain about shit that aren't real problems even then.

Just because you don't bother checking if it would work doesn't make my statements inaccurate,it just make you look like an ass. But sure go for it, you look like it already.

And you don't even raid most likely.
    If there was ever a way to make yourself look like a bigger tool/trash player this is the way right here folks. This guys post lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    If there was ever a way to make yourself look like a bigger tool/trash player this is the way right here folks. This guys post lmao.
    So you are denying that you can't get krosus mythic raidready in 7.2 in few days? Do you even play this game? Or it is your alt-account?:P

Really, try this in game, and come back and prove otherwise.

And, as for your trash player statement, just false. Though of course, you have no idea who I am :P

If you don't want to have alot of work to do when you get back, then why did you start late?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

So you are denying that you can't get krosus mythic raidready in 7.2 in few days? Do you even play this game? Or it is your alt-account?:P

Really, try this in game, and come back and prove otherwise.
    You seem really triggered. I'm sorry.

You seem really triggered. I'm sorry.
    Nah, I just see one who try to be cool, and can't really come with arguments

I'm sorry too.

Nah, I just see one who try to be cool, and can't really come with arguments

I'm sorry too.
    Why legit argue with someone on the internet lol. You look retard af. Enjoy being mad my dude!

Why legit argue with someone on the internet lol. You look retard af. Enjoy being mad my dude!
    Thanks for making my day

Deleted
    Just because you don't bother checking
    I did not bother checking because even if they are correct it's not even remotely enough. And you are still failing to realize that only most commited part of nolifers had 35 at ToV release. ToV opening date was Nov 15-16. Everyone got AK15 at Nov 13.

who I am :P
    Some clueless LFR destroyer?

I did not bother checking because even if they are correct it's not even remotely enough. And you are still failing to realize that only most commited part of nolifers had 35 at ToV release. ToV opening date was Nov 15-16. Everyone got AK15 at Nov 13.

Some clueless LFR destroyer?
    http://www.wowhead.com/trial-of-valor

Trial of Valor is Legion's second raid, opening on November 8th in the US.

So even there you are incorrect. Everyone had 13(max 14) by then.

And yes, I am top1 in 95% of all the LFR I am in, by a long shot.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/trial-of-valor

Trial of Valor is Legion's second raid, opening on November 8th in the US.
    Highest difficulty of a raid opens week later. I bet this thought never really crossed your mind. This whole discussion is about mythic raiding. That's the part of the game you most likely never did.

Highest difficulty of a raid opens week later. I bet this thought never really crossed your mind. This whole discussion is about mythic raiding. That's the part of the game you most likely never did.
    yeah I was thinking of it, but you were there first! Cudos to you.

Why is that a point in this tho? We were talking about mythic Krosus, but there is a part of you most likely never did. People had 35 traits when ToV mythic came out. Thats what some of the top guilds said anyway.

What I fail to understand though, is how mythic raiders complain about not having enough traits for shit, when casuals have them before the raids open without even trying for it? There is not something to complain about is it? Not really a mythic raider then are you?

Deleted
    Why is that a point in this tho?
    Because mythic Krosus requires more than 35 traits. And people who nolifed 2.5 months did not have enough traits at AK15. That's the AK of returning player.

What I fail to understand though, is how mythic raiders complain about not having enough traits for shit, when casuals have them before the raids open without even trying for it? There is not something to complain about is it? Not really a mythic raider then are you?
    Because "casual" is likely to play more than a mythic raider. Isn't it obvious?
    Average raider only comes during raid time. Casual just wandering around doing mindless things every day. Somehow Legion reward system started to give away too much to second type and too little to first type.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-26 at 01:42 PM.

Because "casual" is likely to play more than a mythic raider. Isn't it obvious?
    Average raider only comes during raid time. Casual just wandering around doing mindless things every day. Somehow Legion reward system started to give away too much to second type and too little to first type.
    Thats just a ridiculous statement. Is it that way for you? Curiously asking, for that statement should be opposite.

And sure, lets say one week is a stretch, but in november we had half of the raidbosses we have today and ap gains in mythic+ is alot higher cause of alot easier dungeons. And today, in two weeks a returning player has AK 20. In 7.2 this thread is obsolete cause of the reset of AP/traits and you practically start with AK 25.

Deleted
    in november we had half of the raidbosses we have today
    Why does it matter? Mythic+ is main source of AP. It's completely unlimited and uncapped way of obtaining gear and AP. And extreme cases of nolifing who had close to 1000 of M+ runs at the moment of ToV release were barely above 35 traits. Only worse case was at something like 40. That's how much all your AK15 math is worth.

Is it that way for you? Curiously asking, for that statement should be opposite.
    Before Legion - yes.

Thats just a ridiculous statement.
    Why? What do you think raiders needed to do to play raids?
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-26 at 03:00 PM.

Why does it matter? Mythic+ is main source of AP. It's completely unlimited and uncapped way of obtaining gear and AP. And extreme cases of nolifing who had close to 1000 of M+ runs at the moment of ToV release were barely above 35 traits. Only worse case was at something like 40. That's how much all your AK15 math is worth.

Before Legion - yes.

Why? What do you think raiders needed to do to play raids?
    No, its not the same now, now its 40 more bosses if you do all difficulties, and NOW bosses also give AP, wich has been a major boost in AP gains since it came. Its not even comperable to how it was when ToV came.

Before legion? Who the hell talk about before Legion?
    What raiders needed to do? What they need to do you mean? Not talking about older raids now do you? Since MoP its been warforged gear(known as Thunderforged gear) so a proper mythic raider would do older raids, other difficulties etc to get warforged or other upgrades. Those are the one who really needed to farm materials for consumables, gear(you know, bis gear has been crafted from time to time)

But we are not talking about older raids? You explicit mention we talk about Krosus Mythic, so I guess we talk about Legion raids? Yeah, if you don't do all the things I mentioned(and more, farm m+ etc) you are not a mythic raider. Then you are a casual who just tag along. I guess you fit in there.

Deleted
    No, its not the same now, now its 40 more bosses if you do all difficulties, and NOW bosses also give AP
    How does it matter if m+ is still better source of AP? You will still do them for gear, but if your goal is AP then m+ is better for obvious reasons. And as we see m+ wasn't enough at AK15 to get anything reasonable for Krosus. That's why all your calculations are useless.

But we are not talking about older raids?
    How are we going to talk about mythic Krosus with you if you never raided before on any of the hardest raids? You already got boss requirements wrong. Or you could prove me wrong with some logs long ago.

Before legion? Who the hell talk about before Legion?
    It's not like any sane person is going to drop his job to play rebranded diablo 3. We already have about 10 guilds disbanding after beating Guldan. And there's going to be even more in the future. Yes, that's exact reason why raider plays a lot less than a "casual" on average: you could play 3-4 days a week and still clear hardest raid. "Casual" doesn't know what to do to achieve that.

Since MoP its been warforged gear(known as Thunderforged gear) so a proper mythic raider would do older raids, other difficulties etc to get warforged or other upgrades.
    Why? Are you THAT clueless? Until the Legion gear never got procs beyond the difficulty it got obtained. Not even mentioning lockout stuff. There's no reason to do old things unless you're really desperate for an exact item and stuff like UVLS/BoT trinket was really uncommon. Sets in LFR maybe. That's it.
    Did you even play this game before?

Those are the one who really needed to farm materials for consumables
    Why farm if you can buy?
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-26 at 05:00 PM.

How does it matter if m+ is still better source of AP? You will still do them for gear, but if your goal is AP then m+ is better for obvious reasons. And as we see m+ wasn't enough at AK15 to get anything reasonable for Krosus. That's why all your calculations are useless.
    You are wrong, cause we talk about now, not 3 months ago. Or 6 years it seems since you bring all the old stuff up. Really, in 2 days(wich is present) you are given AK 25.

How are we going to talk about mythic Krosus with you if you never raided before on any of the hardest raids? You already got boss requirements wrong. Or you could prove me wrong with some logs long ago.
    I raided Sunwell(very few did) I raided heroic LK, server 2nd 10man back then. Also one of the first 25man HC LK. I did 2nd server best heroic Blackwing and Cho'gall Stopped before . Then I played casually a bit in Cata, 2 months in MoP then came back 2 months before HFC. And when I came back I went to my casual guild. Now we do heroic. And I've parsed top logs in both Worldoflogs when that was the thing, and now I do 95% on almost every boss I do in Nighthold(not everytime)And I do that with every character I have in there. Yes I am in a casual guild, where most have irl, I got kids, I got a job, and I don't bother with mythic cause I like where I am. A "casual" is a wide term, just as mythic raider is it seems. Does not mean shit when it comes to "know" requirements for Krosus. You need around 45 traits in mythic Krosus. Inbefore you say 54 wich is blatantly false proven by blizzard. Only 3 bossed was tuned for that. And in 2 days you can get even 45 traits pretty fast.

It's not like any sane person is going to drop his job to play rebranded diablo 3. We already have about 10 guilds disbanding after beating Guldan. And there's going to be even more in the future. Yes, that's exact reason why raider plays a lot less than a "casual" on average: you could play 3-4 days a week and still clear hardest raid. "Casual" doesn't know what to do to achieve that.
    So you go back to that casuals play more? Cause they certainly doesn't. Don't really know what you want with this, why you bring up new stuff, I don't know. And casuals know more than what you think :P You really think every casual haven't played hardcore before? It starts to get silly.

Why? Are you THAT clueless? Until the Legion gear never got procs beyond the difficulty it got obtained. Not even mentioning lockout stuff. There's no reason to do old things unless you're really desperate for an exact item and stuff like UVLS was really uncommon.
    Oh I know, it was only 10 ilvl then wasnt it? In WoD it went to 25 WF. And yeah, some trinkets for example were bis almost the whole expansion. DST in TBC for instance, was awesome till sunwell. And while we did Sunwell I did BT as well for that trinket that never dropped. I bet you never did that cause you are a "mythic" raider with a casual mind..
    How about commenting on the other stuff I wrote about proper consumables and crafted gear wich were BiS? You seem to drag whatever that fits you the best.

And show me your history please. And logs, and armory.