Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    You need around 45 traits in mythic Krosus. Inbefore you say 54 wich is blatantly false proven by blizzard.
    Why would I believe "Blizzard" if you can just show me a log with a raid with bunch of 45 trait guys killing a Krosus. I can make it even easier: a log of low-geared(890 is fine) with 40-45 traits not being a burden for his raid. One log proves me and many other players wrong. But you don't have one. Reasons are obvious. Hint for you.

Really, in 2 days(wich is present) you are given AK 25.
    And no solution for avoiding same situation to repeat. ToS is going to be even worse in current state.

I don't bother with mythic
    Clearing heroic is at least 10 times easier than clearing mythic. Playing only heroic is basically not raiding at all.

So you go back to that casuals play more?
    "Casual", which is world quest raid finder enjoying guy is playing more than one needed to play to clear mythic/old heroic every tier. Efficiency is the key.

Oh I know, it was only 10 ilvl then wasnt it? In WoD it went to 25 WF.
    No, it was 6 item levels when it got implemented. And it was 6 item levels in HFC. So, again. Why would you need to do older raids as "proper mythic raider"?

TBC
    Wrong game. LK is the time when reasonable raiding started.

proper consumables
    Already answered that you can buy it with gold.

crafted gear
    One-time investment.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-26 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    Why would I believe "Blizzard" if you can just show me a log with a raid with bunch of 45 trait guys killing a Krosus. I can make it even easier: a log of low-geared(890 is fine) with 40-45 traits not being a burden for his raid. One log proves me and many other players wrong. But you don't have one. Reasons are obvious. Hint for you.
    A rather big hint. Can you pick them out for me? Lots of them doesn't even have Krosus there. Why would I believe some random dude on mmo-champion who has one big agenda of saying how shit this game is?

And no solution for avoiding same situation to repeat. ToS is going to be even worse in current state.
    No, its going to be the same as it is now, tad better. If you dont want to get AP needed, I suggest you stop raiding mythic, if you do that though, waiting for the armory and logs.

"Casual", which is world quest raid finder enjoying guy is playing more than one needed to play to clear mythic/old heroic every tier. Efficiency is the key.
    A casual is a term of someone who don't play this game 12 hours a day, or not playing everyday, or playing 2-4 hours each day. A mythic raider can be casual, he just will be a bit behind others. Wich isn't really what a mythic raider is.

No, it was 6 item levels when it got implemented. And it was 6 item levels in HFC. So, again. Why would you need to do older raids as "proper mythic raider"?
    Thats true, and up to 25 in mythics. You also upgraded your gear with VP. So doing older raids, mythics for VP. Since they didnt actually drop in HFC!! You would need to do raids if you missed that great trinket for example, you still do. I still do EN Heroic for BTI. And I am casual.

Wrong game. LK is the time when reasonable raiding started.
    LMAO. TBC was the peak of raiding. I guess you started in MoP. The reason Legion is what it is now is because of all those who missed that sort of raiding. WoD gave everything to everyone, and so they brought in both attunements and more grind(AP and Legendaries) wich was a bit too much in the start I admit, but now they have made some tweaks to it and works better.

Already answered that you can buy it with gold.
    And has it always been like this? Yeah sure you can get it by gold, but I guess you wasn't here before MoP

One-time investment.
    It wasn't, in TBC it was really expensive, and you needed to get sunmotes from the guild, or you had to pay tens of thousand gold to afford them. Even in WoTLK crafted gear from Ulduar for instance was expensive.

All this shows me that you haven't really done hardcore raiding, wich was were the proper raiding was, in vanilla/TBC. In WotLK the casual way of hardcore raiding started.

Really, history is not on your side.

Armory please.
    Here is mine http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n%c3%bd/simple
    If you can see, LK heroic 10 3rd of april, 1 month after paragon world first (on my druid though)

You killed Gul'dan mythic btw? Just trying to compare a bit, cause it would be so funny if you actually haven't and are progressing way behind what I did when I was "hardcore"

Wow, this post to post thing has gone way over board, I'm out. (logs and armory please)

Deleted
    hardcore raiding, wich was were the proper raiding was, in vanilla/TBC.
    Hardcore as time consuming and grind.

WotLK
    Hardcore as "hard to execute".

It's obvious which one is more interesting for a player that has more than infinite amount of free time.

LK heroic 10 3rd of april, 1 month after paragon world first
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4583
    Is 1 equals 4? We will know for sure next time.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-26 at 06:36 PM.

Hardcore as time consuming and grind.

Hardcore as "hard to execute".

It's obvious which one is more interesting for a player that has more than infinite amount of free time.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4583
    Is 1 equals 4? We will know for sure next time.
    yeah, check again: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4636
    Check the date, but I guess thats too hard.

And, TBC raiding was harder than WotLK raiding. But first you would have to experience it, wich you obvously has not.

Where is your armory? And Gul'dan mythic kill? You don't even raid, so your opinion is worthless.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-26 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    The real "to long to read" version

> Returning Raider
    > Wants to instantly be involved in Mythic Raiding
    > Finds having AP in weapon a roadblocker to it
    > OP talks in a hypothetical manner, e.g. "a friend having this issue" when it's really them

Welcome to Legion
    yeah hard pass on AP farming

oh well maybe next expansion

Deleted
    yeah, check again: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4636
    Check the date, but I guess thats too hard.
    Yes, I see the date. I also see that there was no EU guild that killed LK10 Heroic at this day. Do your fact checking first, secret Paragon player.
    Good for you to claim that 1 equals 4. Prove it then.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4636
    This guy has this exact achievement dated 14/02/2010. As you know already world first LK10HC kill happened only two weeks later. Now think more.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-26 at 09:04 PM.

Yes, I see the date. I also see that there was no EU guild that killed LK10 Heroic at this day. Do your fact checking first, secret Paragon player.
    Good for you to claim that 1 equals 4. Prove it then.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4636
    This guy has this exact achievement dated 14/02/2010. As you know already world first LK10HC kill happened only two weeks later. Now think more.
    So how did I get the achievement for clearing heroic the 3rd of april then? Googled it and it said that first kill was 06.03.10. I admit that its a long time ago, but I know it was in the spring. And you linked my hunter, wich was my alt anyway at that time.

Still, no armory from you. And logs please. You claim you are a mythic raider with great experience, but you haven't proven anything.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-26 at 09:44 PM.

And you got it. Most of your assumptions are not even close to be true. Your Krosus requirements are really twisted. Your numbers may be correct(never checked them), but they are not enough. You are operating under assumption that getting MILLIONS of AP is cool. Your cool number gets you 29 traits with 5 millions to go up to 35. And 35 is not enough. Reasonable number is 50 and it's like 10 times more AP than 34.

And so? It is possible to kill Archimonde without rings. Doesn't matter if it's possible for you. You don't even raid most likely.
    and the topic isnot about this possibility, but what it takes to dont be a burden and to get good to progress on krosus where any normal guild only will recruit someone that isnot with a certain gear if the guy is a friend, no matter how wrong you are, you just wants to be a dumb and try to prove your fail point

What you wrote about is like becoming a F1 driver after leaving your tricycle at dad's garage once you hit 7.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2017-03-27 at 12:28 AM.

Talking from recent exp, I came back from a break from wow around mid January and leveled my priest to 110 in about a week. I remember being able to do the first wing of NH LFR the next reset after I dinged. I killed Krosus Mythic as part of my guilds first kill on 7th of March (So about 6 Weeks~ from dinging) but I only hit 54 traits about 10 days ago. I can't imagine previous expansions being much quicker in gearing you to the point of not being a carry on farm bosses and actually being involved in progress.

Deleted
    No kill happened this day too. How can you state things that go against public data visible by anyone?

my hunter
    that does not have LK heroic kill at all. That's why it shows the date of your first kill on your account. Which is 29/06/2010. You are secret Paragon player for sure. And summer is spring. And one equals four. And you are definitely not failing at easy logic statement that wouldn't be hard for a child to follow.

And logs please.
    I can show you many logs with Krosus kill barely secured with many traits and proper gear. You can't show me a single one with Krosus being killed with limitations that you put.

You claim
    What? I can crush any of your false statements with very simple logic and math. That I can claim for sure. And that was proved many times just in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    this possibility
    This is possible? Yes. What else do you need? It proves my point: gear worked like it should in HFC and it doesn't in Nighthold. Rest of your post is hard to understand for a sane person, sorry.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-27 at 05:02 AM.

This is possible? Yes. What else do you need? It proves my point: gear worked like it should in HFC and it doesn't in Nighthold. Rest of your post is hard to understand for a sane person, sorry.
    Your lack of gear is not Nighthold's problem, it's your responsibility. "Mooom, I didn't score a goal, I blame other kiiiiiids", "Son, you sat on the grass for the entire game, that's not how you score a goal".

You are not the authority who decides when is the gear working and when it's not. It's not working only in the case that you cannot kill the boss with the things available in the game. This is not the case, proven by guilds who cleared Nighthold instead of whining on the forums. You are far from mythic material. Deal with it. Stop calling your mom to fix things for you and do what needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by west23 View Post
    PSA: I know 7.2 will be released soon. I just want to write down what insanity it would take for a returning player to start raiding mythic and not be a liability for the group right now. Tl/tr at bottom

So let's say you are a retuning player. You are quite skilled...
    This sounds reasonable. You've to dedicate time and effort to raid the hardest content out there. Wherein lies the issue?

Don't forget that you can buy resources for bloods now. It should make it a bit easier. Seen plenty of guilds going mythic with what they got, because they want to defeat the raid with their friends, no matter what class/spec they play.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

No kill happened this day too. How can you state things that go against public data visible by anyone?

that does not have LK heroic kill at all. That's why it shows the date of your first kill on your account. Which is 29/06/2010. You are secret Paragon player for sure. And summer is spring. And one equals four. And you are definitely not failing at easy logic statement that wouldn't be hard for a child to follow.

I can show you many logs with Krosus kill barely secured with many traits and proper gear. You can't show me a single one with Krosus being killed with limitations that you put.

What? I can crush any of your false statements with very simple logic and math. That I can claim for sure. And that was proved many times just in this thread.

Sorry, it was the 3rd of march killed him world first 10man.

Btw, first blizzard "lies" about the traits needed, then you claim armory lies when it says I cleared heroic 10man. You even saw the date, but then you went to wowprogress that can't even count half of the mythic+ people do My old guild didn't even do organized 10man raiding.

YOUR mythic logs please.

And armory of your character.

Yeah, you haven't claimed shit. Whatever I have pointed out you have just ignored and started with something new, lately my hc LK 10man achivement. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one with people without 54 traits(ofc some people have it)
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done
    I've done it. I actually proved that you can bring in people with less than 54 traits and lesser gear(900).
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...t=19&boss=1842
    Here with lots of people who got 896-898(heroic gear) and clearing mythic Krosus.
    They are around 898.5 ilvl. Most of them have 54 traits. Here is an example of where you got lots of traits, but you undergear it a bit. Works pretty good right? You see there is a connection with gear and traits? Would like you to defend this.

And why the hell do you show me people in 893-895 bracket? Who the hell said anything about ilvl? Of course they need like around 900. Stop linking idiotic stuff, really? Lets link the first bracket that haven't logged their mythic Krosus kill so my stupid arguments looks better. Well done.

"Crushed" is cool word. But you can't use it.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-27 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted
    world first 10man
    So what? How is it relevant to you? Are you going to continue a song of being almost Paragon level player giving his blessings to mere peasants on this filthy land of awful trolls?

then you claim armory lies when it says I cleared heroic 10man.
    Are you twisting words again? You said about your kill happening one month after Pagagon's kill. Which is not true, because kill happened 4 months after. Is there any mistake?

YOUR mythic logs please.
    Are not public.

And armory of your character.
    You are behind in any of your answers. You still have not fixed any holes in your "logic". You will be rewarded as soon as you do it. Let's start with easy one: find here a parse with mythic Krosus being killed by a raid with average of 45 traits on damage dealers(making it easier for you). No gear restrictions(even more easier). To make it even more easy: being slightly more than 45 traits as total result is allowed up to a total limit of 45.5. Good luck!
    Keep in mind that no one asked your armory and 45 was your number. At least armory case was funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one with people without 54 traits(ofc some people have it)
    This raid has average of 53.4 on whole raid. With least one being 47. You did not pass the challenge. Good luck finding better example!
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-27 at 12:49 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You do realize that all this is becoming irrelevant in 1-2 days, depending on your location, right? Yes, it is possible to kill Krosus without everyone having 54. Yes, it's possible to do with people having "low" item level. Once you start combining the two, the difficulty rises very quickly, to the point where you're better off grinding those few traits instead of wasting your time wiping. And even if you somehow get the kill, you relied on melee to carry your with their high damage (which is further boosted by 54), while healers cursed your low hitpoints on the last platform.

So what? How is it relevant to you? Are you going to continue a song of being almost Paragon level player giving his blessings to mere peasants on this filthy land of awful trolls?

Are you twisting words again? You said about your kill happening one month after Pagagon's kill. Which is not true, because kill happened 4 months after. Is there any mistake?

Are not public.

You are behind in any of your answers. You still have not fixed any holes in your "logic". You will be rewarded as soon as you do it. Let's start with easy one: find here a parse with mythic Krosus being killed by a raid with average of 45 traits on damage dealers(making it easier for you). No gear restrictions(even more easier). To make it even more easy: being slightly more than 45 traits as total result is allowed up to a total limit of 45.5. Good luck!
    Keep in mind that no one asked your armory and 45 was your number. At least armory case was funny.

- - - Updated - - -

This raid has average of 53.4 on whole raid. With least one being 47. You did not pass the challenge. Good luck finding better example!
    yeah linked another one. With less than 900 average ilvl, and two with 47 and 48 traits. Wich proves what I said the first time, you can go in there after a week and kill him. NOT THE WHOLE RAID, wich this thread is not about. I just proved that, those I linked killed him way before enrage timer with lesser people there, so yeah, in a week, 40 traits and okay gear, you can kill him. Feel free to prove me otherwise, tho I just proved against that so good luck!

You just ignore such stuff cause you can't counter them, so kinda hard to discuss. But sure, lets talk about my 7 year old achievement

You said I was a scrub who do only lfr, and you asked for it earlier, so I linked it. But now you try to say something else cause you don't raid in Legion and are afraid of showing it. Show it to me that you actually raid mythic, or raid at all, so your "correct" statements gets some hold in it. Reading internet doesn't work.

Armory please. Or those not public? You don't even raid or even play this game. Feel free to prove me otherwise. [/B]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    You do realize that all this is becoming irrelevant in 1-2 days, depending on your location, right? Yes, it is possible to kill Krosus without everyone having 54. Yes, it's possible to do with people having "low" item level. Once you start combining the two, the difficulty rises very quickly, to the point where you're better off grinding those few traits instead of wasting your time wiping. And even if you somehow get the kill, you relied on melee to carry your with their high damage (which is further boosted by 54), while healers cursed your low hitpoints on the last platform.
    Yeah I tried to explain that in 7.2(in a day now) that a new player can easily get his traits up fast and kill mythic Krosus. But this dear annoy-a-tron keeps ignoring such statements, so this point didn't go further
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-27 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted
    Average of 51.85 traits. You did not pass again. You are getting closer. I am happy for you!

Lets link the first bracket that haven't logged
    Whole bracket decided to riot against you and did not log anything? Or maybe, just maybe, no one killed him at this itemlevel?

- - - Updated - - -

You don't even raid or even play this game. Feel free to prove me otherwise.
    I used basic math, logic and facts to determine that you aren't. You were even kind enough to prove me being right. Can you do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    You do realize that all this is becoming irrelevant in 1-2 days, depending on your location, right?
    This dude from almost Paragon is still failing to realize what "tuned" is. And it's still going to be relevant in ToS in even worse proportions unless whole concept of titanforging gets removed. Is it going to happen?
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-27 at 01:10 PM.

Average of 51.85 traits. You did not pass again. You are getting closer. I am happy for you!

Whole bracked decided to riot against you and did not log anything? Or maybe, just maybe, no one killed him at this itemlevel?

- - - Updated - - -

I used basic math and logic and facts to determine that you aren't. You were even kind enough to prove me being correct.
    You just ignore the fact that their ilvl was way lower than what you have meant they needed :P

How can we even discuss if you just ignore everything that counter your statements.

I have said(and now proven) that a new player can do mythic krosus in a week with his new or old guild, just like those I linked. I even linked one where several was around 895, and average 898-899 ilvl.

You are not correct. You bring in avereage geared heroic players and said that those can't kill mythic krosus, when there is no one here who has even talked about that. It seems you discuss with yourself, and its hard to contribute to that. You said you use basic math and facts, just that you haven't brought in ONE single thing that justify your statements. Wich holes do you want me to fix? The one I did and where I actually brought in the numbers, those you ignored?

And you don't do mythic, or even raids(or play) in Legion, you have proven that at least.

Deleted
    If you can find a guild to raid mythic with in a week, they can most probably boost you on Krosus - did this really need 13 pages of bullshit?