Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    Lie. It was possible to clear HFC without rings completely. Because ring = way to nerf content. AP and legendaries = mandatory prerequisite farm.
    You can either show that clearing HFC was impossible without rings. Or you can show me that you won't a burden without 54 traits and legendaries in Nighthold. Good luck.
    Possible to clear HFC MYTHIC without rings? lol, what a joke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    Possible to clear HFC MYTHIC without rings? lol, what a joke
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu.../rating.tier18

Was raid buffed somewhere to make it impossible? Please enlighten us.

You get 40 traits in a week with casually playing, 2 days if hardcore. Get them to boost you in heroic and normal nighthold and some high m+. One leg is enough, think of all those with shitty statsticks who clear mythic krosus.

Grow-a-mythic-raider in seven days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    You get 40 traits in a week with casually playing, 2 days if hardcore.
    With AK 15 or even 20?

With AK 15 or even 20?
    Sure, maybe a stretch with the hardcore way. After one week though so the class campaign and the 2-3 first AK researches can finish, you shouldn't have any problem.

Got 35 on my alt at 20 AK within 12-15hours played, but since we talk about a returning I guess it will take 12-15 more hours since he starts with 15 AK, as you point out. At 20 you get 62.5k AP for each boss on heroic. Same with m+12(?) And mythic raiders shouldnt have any problems with boosting a dude with several 15+ dungeons, wich then gives 180k each run. You also have LFR and normals. So just doing those raids will give you millions of AP, even at 15.

I guess since they want him in the raid they'll help him?

Deleted
    Got 35 on my alt at 20 AK within 12-15hours played
    12-15 more hours? AK15 gives you 3 times less AP than AK20 and 10 times less AP compared to 25. And even at AK25 grind to 54 doesn't seem enjoyable for anyone.
    And no, 35 traits is not enough.

Also AK15 still needs resources that you need to put into research.

So just doing those raids will give you millions of AP, even at 15
    On some other planet maybe.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-25 at 07:36 PM.

On some other planet maybe.
    Yes, on Azeroth.

Well if you want to be a mythic raider you better go for 54 traits asap even if its not enjoyable. This is the thing though, people think they are mythic raiders without doing shit. Newsflash: You need to work for it.

2850% at 15, at 17 wich you are at after 6 days gives you 4550. So if you start then you get 35-40k on heroic bosses. And 120k on m+. You better work for it to be a part of that mythic raiding group asap, so you better grind those mythics and all the raids for hours and hours, day in day out. Ding 110 at monday and you get 2 resets in 2 days. Thats MILLIONS of AP.

That suramar questline wich takes like 5-6 hours to do including EN gives you around 1mill AP at 15(I've done it) wait 6 days and it gives you 2millions.

40 traits in 1 week.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-03-25 at 08:22 PM.

Deleted
    MILLIONS of AP.
    If any of your "calculations" were even remotely true, likes of Method would've had 54 traits for ToV. Because that was AK you could've had back then.
    So you are either trolling really hard or completely clueless. It's up to you to decide which route are you preferring to take.

If any of your "calculations" were even remotely true, likes of Method would've had 54 traits for ToV. Because that was AK you could've had back then.
    So you are either trolling really hard or completely clueless. It's up to you to decide which route are you preferring to take.
    2 Resets= 160 bosses. LFR is 20, normal 20, heroic 20 and mythic 20, times 2.

People had AK 12-13 when ToV came out. Thats 1400%. At AK 15 its twice that. One dude had 54 traits 12th of december or something. Sure, they had easily 35 traits by ToV(they are in fact a top end mythic guild)

So lets see how much AP you get at AK 15 with 20 bosses.

LFR gives 62k at 25. So at 1/10(its actually more) it gives you 6.2k. 6.2k times 40= 244k
    Normal gives 100k@25 So 10 each, 40 bosses= 400k
    Hc gives 125k@25 12.5k each, 40 bosses=500k
    Mythic gives 150k@25, 15k each at 15AK. Lets say you get boosted on 3 first since they are so easy. So 26 bosses, 390k AP.

So at 15 AK you have 1.540 mill AP. Though its more, 2850% at 15, 24900 at 25.

So more like 1.8mill AP(close to 2million, millions) Give it 3 more days and you AK16= 3600%, 3 more, 4550%. Wich then gives you MILLIONS. Then do the mythic + grind.

I take the route of where I am correct.

Deleted
    easily 35 traits by ToV
    So you are trolling. Because not everyone in Method ans Serenity had 35 traits by the time ToV got cleared.

So at 15 AK you have 1.540 mill AP. Though its more, 2850% at 15, 24900 at 25.
    Oh, let's repeat this 50 times and we will be done. Your "millions" may sound cool, but still won't be any close to being enough. How crazy you are going to be when you see 7.2 trait costs and your millions of AP you are going to get?

I take the route of where I am correct.
    One that doesn't exist? Ok.
    Last edited by mmoc879de04abd; 2017-03-25 at 09:47 PM.

So you are trolling. Because not everyone in Method ans Serenity had 35 traits by the time ToV got cleared.

Oh, let's repeat this 50 times and we will be done. Your "millions" may sound cool, but still won't be any close to being enough. How crazy you are going to be when you see 7.2 trait costs and your millions of AP you are going to get?

One that doesn't exist? Ok.
    Think you think too far now. It was merely about a new dude who wanted to raid krosus mythic, not how many millions of AP I get in 7.2. If anything, that new krosus mythic player will get to 20 at once(or was it 25) 7.2 is out, so my points are even stronger.

It was you that pointed out they would have 54 traits at current AK when ToV came out if my numbers were correct(and they were pretty much, not far away) but lots of people had 35+ traits of the biggest guilds by then.

And don't try to sound smart, a discussion can be going without you saying "clever" stuff. You'll just get it straight in your face

Once 7.2 hits youll be able to get Krosus ready real quick.

Deleted
    Boiz. If you start at absolute zero, where did you get all the ap from? WQs, M+ or Raiding? Are you kidding. There is no effective way, because he has no access to content which delivers a base for effective farming. Effective M+ farming? No way without ilvl, references, achievements, m+ rating at wowprogress. Access to raids? Pretty much limited as well, no one will pick you randomly without "curve" or proper ilvl. Even in EN normal you wont have an instant invite, because their are 500 other dps with 890+ gear which queueing. And the requirements are increasing for every week that passed (just take a look at all the qq in the forum about this). If you want to clear content quick or rather effective, you need to be build up already. And this doesnt include the fact that he starts at AK15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Boiz. If you start at absolute zero, where did you get all the ap from? WQs, M+ or Raiding? Are you kidding. There is no effective way, because he has no access to content which delivers a base for effective farming. Effective M+ farming? No way without ilvl, references, achievements, m+ rating at wowprogress. Access to raids? Pretty much limited as well, no one will pick you randomly without "curve" or proper ilvl. Even in EN normal you wont have an instant invite, because their are 500 other dps with 890+ gear which queueing. And the requirements are increasing for every week that passed (just take a look at all the qq in the forum about this). If you want to clear content quick or rather effective, you need to be build up already. And this doesnt include the fact that he starts at AK15.
    I'm pretty sure the idea is your guild helps you with it lol
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

I dunno about u buy my fresh char has been at 100 for less than a day and its already 850, with my weapon lvl 32, and still waiting on 3rd relic. With 7.2, u can go straight up to 25 AK, dungeon gear is all higher ilvl, so it will be even faster and get u even higher, and will be faster again if you got friends to help you out.

Why is anyone gonna boost someone who not only took the expansion off but doesn't even know it's TLDR?

Since this addon is horrible, Bli$$ard has to force you to play it. Grind AP all day long...

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu.../rating.tier18

Was raid buffed somewhere to make it impossible? Please enlighten us.
    Oh Yes, I forgot that 99% of the playerbase is At method lvl

Deleted
    You'll just get it straight in your face
    And you got it. Most of your assumptions are not even close to be true. Your Krosus requirements are really twisted. Your numbers may be correct(never checked them), but they are not enough. You are operating under assumption that getting MILLIONS of AP is cool. Your cool number gets you 29 traits with 5 millions to go up to 35. And 35 is not enough. Reasonable number is 50 and it's like 10 times more AP than 34.

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    Oh Yes, I forgot that 99% of the playerbase is At method lvl
    And so? It is possible to kill Archimonde without rings. Doesn't matter if it's possible for you. You don't even raid most likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicMythic View Post
    Since this addon is horrible, Bli$$ard has to force you to play it. Grind AP all day long...
    I hit 54 artifact level on my main spec weapon 3 months ago. Since then I've put all the AP I've gotten from Emissary, the odd mythic+ and the AP I get from raids into my offspec weapons. One of my offspec weapons is 35 while the other is 48. So playing pretty casually I've been able to get from 1-50 in my offspec weapons. If I put in an extra hour a day to do some WQ's that give AP and a daily heroic I would easily be 54 in one of my offspec weapons too.

At this point there is no good excuse as to why you can't be 54 in your main spec weapon. The amount of time required is tiny. People are using the fact that top tier raiders are being burnout over grinding AP, but what they don't realise is that top tier raiders have 4 alts and multiple specs to grind 54 on. Whilst most people only need 1 spec to 54.