We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    You can't win. You are in endless sea of your delusions.

Your hunter never killed heroic Lich King. Your main did not kill LK HC one month after Paragon's kill. This is fact.

And only reason you are running away because you can't argue with that.
    No, because its you who discussed this suddenly, after I proved you wrong over and over about the stuff we really talked about. You lost, and you tried to take me on something else. Thats why I am ending this, not because you think you are correct of anything. You are just not worth more of my time. What do you really know about my characters?

You don't even have one. You never killed LK HC. You never did mythic raiding

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...68:14922:a4636

Why does this say 03.04.10 then? I must admit it was sooner than I tought(wich I have already pointed out) but I know I killed it in the spring, and that achievement shows me I did that on my account 03.04.10. I killed him on hc way before you anyway. Does that show that I am better than you? No, but you can't prove me wrong, so thats on you. I could even be part of the Paragon 25man HC LK kill(I am not) but you can't prove shit.

But what does this have to do with the discussion? Wich you lost with your delusional feelcraft, and got proven over and over that you were wrong. Either you are trolling, or just a dumb dumb? What do you choose? Both? Dumb dumb troll?
    Last edited by Doffen; Yesterday at 03:45 PM. Reason: Bolded text to make it more "true"
    Okay, so I am gonna trap the blu..."FOR KAZ MODAAAAN"

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    you can't prove me wrong
    I proved you wrong. You lied about your kills to seem like a better player than you are. Let's be clear. Answer yes or no: did you kill LK HC month after Paragon?

Now you can freely run away because you are out of arguments. You did not find 45 traits Krosus kill anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    You did not find 45 traits Krosus kill anyway.
    You crack me up dumb dumb
    Infracted
    Last edited by Sonnillon; Today at 05:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    The real "to long to read" version

> Returning Raider
    > Wants to instantly be involved in Mythic Raiding
    > Finds having AP in weapon a roadblocker to it
    > OP talks in a hypothetical manner, e.g. "a friend having this issue" when it's really them

Welcome to Legion
    The only barrier to this sort of thing in the past was gear and attunements, not arbitrary time-gated milestones which cannot be sped up or skipped. Remember when alt-runs were necessary for Sunwell/BT Progression because you needed to farm crafting materials to make gear and consumables, because your mains had to be leatherworkers? All you had to do was get your alts attuned, a few runs of Kara, Mag, and Gruuls, and you were ready to smash into BT/Hyjal/Sunwell. Progression guilds would have at least three geared alt groups and plenty of people were content just to tag along to these runs to see the content at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    It has been the case for the past 12 years.....I quit in the middle of WoD my PC friend ...came back guild was doing mythic content...with there help i was ready to help progression in 2 weeks...wasn't top dps but was firm in the middle of the pack.
    Well, it's kind of the same now: You can participate, but won't be top DPS. Depending on your class/spec, you will still be firm in the middle. After 1-2 weeks of doing the regular farm routine, including quite a few m+10s and higher, you will be easily at trait 40 or so. Gear still comes from guild carrying you for 1-2 weeks. Legendaries are still RNG, but the BIS and non-BIS have already come closer together and will even more so later this week when 7.2 hits.

Even before 7.2, at 40 traits, with medium leggies and somewhat caught-up gear, you would probably do a base 10-15% worse than one with full arti and BIS leggies. Given that every class/spec has quite some RNG in their performance nowadays, this can be worse or only 8% if you're lucky and someone else isnt.

Overall: You're still in the same situation as for those 12+ years you quoted, you just have to put more personal effort in, instead of "just" having your guild carry you. Which seems fair enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Well, it's kind of the same now: You can participate, but won't be top DPS. Depending on your class/spec, you will still be firm in the middle. After 1-2 weeks of doing the regular farm routine, including quite a few m+10s and higher, you will be easily at trait 40 or so. Gear still comes from guild carrying you for 1-2 weeks. Legendaries are still RNG, but the BIS and non-BIS have already come closer together and will even more so later this week when 7.2 hits.

Even before 7.2, at 40 traits, with medium leggies and somewhat caught-up gear, you would probably do a base 10-15% worse than one with full arti and BIS leggies. Given that every class/spec has quite some RNG in their performance nowadays, this can be worse or only 8% if you're lucky and someone else isnt.

Overall: You're still in the same situation as for those 12+ years you quoted, you just have to put more personal effort in, instead of "just" having your guild carry you. Which seems fair enough for me.
    This.

And I don't get why people can't see this. And in 7.2 this is even easier, and that launches tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    But he wants to do mythic content while playing like it's lfr, because he has good buddies who carry him... so he can brag about his nonexistant skill. "It's supposed to be that way, this is bs, moooooom tell them!"

10% damage is fuck all. If you have a good raid, one person doing slightly less than max damage is fine. If your mate is so good he'll make up for it by not standing in shit.

Besides the rest of the gearing process is easier than its ever been, he'll have BIS trinkets, some kind of legendary with retarded ilvl, 4 piece and crazy proc 2 sets from dungeons.

Buck up cry face, it ain't so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Expecting to immediately join the absolute top-end players in hardcode activities after mere days is entirely unrealistic.
    Eh... it is unrealistic in Legion but not in previous expansions. Previous expansions you could get geared pretty damned fast and be ready to join the top-end within 2 full clears generally (excluding vanilla). I fully cleared ulduar back in the day then quit for a while after that. When I came back at the end of the expansion I swapped to another class and my guildmates geared me up pretty quick and I was raiding well with them again. There is a lot you need to do in Legion if you are starting fresh.

That said, it is personal opinion on which is a better way. You can argue until you are blue in the face but it is opinion and not fact that you argue.

Catch-up mechanisms at 7.2 are in a good shape to fix all of these concerns, so, i'm happy with it.