Frost BiS Legendaries in 7.2?

Helm is getting 50% nerf and new artifact traits get introduced.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Nephcyte; 2017-03-24 at 08:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Belt and Ring i assume, for BoS atleast,dunno how MG (who ever plays that lul)
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Bracers will go good with the new tier too, adding to the 20% damage increase after a HRW.

Ring for sure, Prob Bracers or Pants on some fights.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    Bracers will go good with the new tier too, adding to the 20% damage increase after a HRW.

Ring for sure, Prob Bracers or Pants on some fights.
    So I can stop running that shithole BRH for more Blast Radius relics now?

*sits and stares into oblivion as he waits for belt/ring/bracers*
    *twitches*
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

I honestly be surprised if Pants don't atlest reach top 3 with new weapon traits, some people on PTR are reporting can bring FoS down to a 1 min cd.

EDIT: My top 5 in order with tomb gear will be Ring>Bracers>Pants>Belt>Helm

I assume ring will be bis because of T20 2set piece we will get, and that bos extend is good overall. As the 2nd legendary I would assume panties, we will be able to bring down the fos cd to 1 min, and for me with pillar and crusader 2,5 mill single target non crit hit each min seems op afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    So I can stop running that shithole BRH for more Blast Radius relics now?
    Unfortunately, They'll still prob be #1 next patch, Without helm my HB damage is still far and away my #1 source of damage. Though the Ambi/Nbtb relics will be closer for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asylinna View Post
    I honestly be surprised if Pants don't atlest reach top 3 with new weapon traits, some people on PTR are reporting can bring FoS down to a 1 min cd.

EDIT: My top 5 in order with tomb gear will be Ring>Bracers>Pants>Belt>Helm
    Yea, I agree.

Pants will prob pass up Bracers on 3-4 fights but overall, that will be most likely the order.

*sits and stares into oblivion as he waits for ring/pants*

Deleted
    legenadreis LOL

Will blast radius still be worthwhile after 2pc/4pc and leg helm nerf?

thats alot less HBs and no cushion during BoS if rime isnt generating that 8 rp

Thanks for replies.
    Last edited by Nephcyte; 2017-03-24 at 05:42 AM.

on single target belt may be worth more than you guys are realizing. with more OBL we'll get more crystalline sword damage. the belt also combo's with the ring(so does wrist) really well for BoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Will blast radius still be worthwhile after 2pc/4pc and leg helm nerf?

thats alot less HBs and no cushion during BoS if rime isnt generating that 8 rp
    Howling blast was by far the best relic choice pre helm, it will remain so I believe.

Deleted
    Actually in 7.2, with t19 i'd say it's ring>head>wrist=belt . Now when ToS releases head will go down. But we don't know when that will be.

Yea,i think people fail to realize the helm is so strong because of the t19. So while the dmg from the helm is going down its still going to do quite a bit of damage since we are getting so many rime procs. Now once we all get rid of t19 for t20 i can def see the helm going way down in the legendary bis list.

yes for this intermerial time between 7.2 new trait (with T19 sets) and ToS release (8-11 weeks later) the helm and radius will remain unmatched.
    Im just wondering once we look at the combined loss of 2pc/4pc.

although BoS uptime looks like it will skyrocket from having that RE trait

Check the fdk discord pin, the RE trait isn't nearly as good as people think. An extra 5% chance to proc from BoS ticks isn't going to make the uptime skyrocket.