Poll: Was Dalaran a good pick for the main city of this expansion?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I think dalaran should have stayed in woltk.A nice idea is for having at begin our class halls as a hub and at this point after nighthold release and all of these chain quests suramar would be great for a main city

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    In terms of lore? No clue, but it has turned out to be absolute shit in terms of lag.
    yeah its a bit laggy now, but I 'member back in Wrath during peak hours when their wasn't any server sharding and nearly the whole server would be there at once....
    It felt like Blizzard had sourced its silicone from some of the finest farms in Idaho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    Oh please, it's just a retexture with maybe some new doodads, and the chamber plopped in the middle. You're giving credit where none is due.
    I'm a 3D artist. I know the work that went behind the scenes to make this possible. The new Dalaran is a real feat of strength and it's extremely obvious if you compare it to the old Dalaran.

But hey, cool kids bash on WoW these days, so be my guest.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    proffesion hub
    portals
    banks
    mailboxes
    quests
    emisarry
    some world quests
    entrances to most class halls
    nice try
    Literally nothing, nice try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but I do think it would have been cool for us to liberate Suramar city and use that in 7.1/2.

Shattrath was awesome. I don't understand why they always force everyone back to old cities for class trainers and the ah.

I'm perfectly fine with it.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as the hub has both faction its a win

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Literally nothing, nice try.
    literally everything
    nice try
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Not my idea originally, but still think they missed a massive chance to go all out in legion, by using suramar city, gradually each patch retake the city, leading to the legion destroying dalaran, obviously phased for those who haven't done suramar
    I think it's such a shame they create such a beautiful city, only for it to go to waste, would of shown a big loss to lose such an iconic city due to the legion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    What would the point of that be? So you people would have another asinine "ashcan" meme to spam all over the forums?
    Yes, because I prefer something new over a higher pixel version of what we already spend 2 years playing in I want more trashcan memes.

/obvioussarcasm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Or am I not the only one who's fucking sick of this place?
    looking at the 500:5 vote no your not the only one but a VERY VERY SMALL minority .p

Loved dal in LK, love it more now.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

I like dalaran but a lot of it is still in low textures.

For example the big sculptures above profession shops are still from Wotlk, which is awful considering how low quality they are in comparison to everything else.

Deleted
    I voted yes. I loved it back in wotlk and I love it now. I think it's a great hub.

I like it, but they should have updated what all the NPC's are selling and added new mini games, nothing to do in all the rooms and shops.

Loved the Gnome stuck in the wall when it was above Karazhan.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I like it, but they should have updated what all the NPC's are selling and added new mini games, nothing to do in all the rooms and shops.

Loved the Gnome stuck in the wall when it was above Karazhan.

I agree entirely. I personally believe that the NPC's should have been updated...